Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android POCO M3 hardbricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

POCO M3 hardbricked

POCO M3 hardbricked

adeleke5140
adeleke5140
adeleke5140
08-08-2021, 05:41 PM

Hello Everyone. I have a poco M3 that is just a few months old. I installed a firmware update from Xiaomi and after that, it just went blank. sometimes, when I leave it for some days, the battery charges and it turns on. Now, it's off again and it's just a blank screen. I can't boot into fastboot or adb mode. Nothing shows on the screen.

I read about QPST and QFIL but I don't know if that's the way to go. Please, what can I do? This is the only phone I've got.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-08-2021, 05:38 PM
(08-08-2021, 05:41 PM)adeleke5140 Hello Everyone. I have a poco M3 that is just a few months old. I installed a firmware update from Xiaomi and after that, it just went blank. sometimes, when I leave it for some days, the battery charges and it turns on. Now, it's off again and it's just a blank screen. I can't boot into fastboot or adb mode. Nothing shows on the screen.

I read about QPST and QFIL but I don't know if that's the way to go. Please, what can I do? This is the only phone I've got.

1. Was the phone rooted / running on custom recovery as at when you updated?
2. When it turns on, what does it display and for how long?
3. Did update complete or the phone tripped off / gave an error?
This post was last modified: 09-08-2021, 05:39 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.