Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno KB7 dead
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno KB7 dead

[Please help] Tecno KB7 dead

Abbeymovic
Abbeymovic
Abbeymovic
Enthusiastic Member
10-08-2021, 10:10 AM

I have this Tecno KB7 showing red state. I don't know the cause of the red state because the phone was given to me by my brother. I try all the possible solution i found on this forum, but no success. So I kept the phone for about 3 month. Now have been trying to work on the phone but no sign of life. Have been charging the phone for over a week but no sign of power. I tested it with 3 new batteries but no sign of power. Please help me.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-08-2021, 09:03 PM
(10-08-2021, 10:10 AM)Abbeymovic I have this Tecno KB7 showing red state. I don't know the cause of the red state because the phone was given to me by my brother. I try all the possible solution i found on this forum, but no success. So I kept the phone for about 3 month. Now have been trying to work on the phone but no sign of life. Have been charging the phone for over a week but no sign of power. I tested it with 3 new batteries but no sign of power. Please help me.

Red state means you need to flash the factory firmware
Hold both volume buttons then connect to PC for about 1 minute. Check if device manager refreshes or the PC makes a sound.
Also, do you recall the original build number?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Abbeymovic
Abbeymovic
Abbeymovic
Enthusiastic Member
12-08-2021, 05:16 PM
I tried to connect it to PC but no sound for almost 2 min while holding the volume button. But when I disconnect the battery and plugged the phone to PC, I hear sound of connect and disconnect continuously. Please help me ??
This post was last modified: 12-08-2021, 05:18 PM by Abbeymovic.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-08-2021, 09:09 AM
(12-08-2021, 05:16 PM)Abbeymovic I tried to connect it to PC but no sound for almost 2 min while holding the volume button. But when I disconnect the battery and plugged the phone to PC, I hear sound of connect and disconnect continuously. Please help me ??

Download DA @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-23243.html and try read info using Method 3 (miracle thunder) @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16005.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.