Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno L3 not booting to recovery mode

My tecno l3 is not booting to recovery mode pls help

(07-15-2014, 09:21 AM)mikeetim Wrote: My tecno l3 is not booting to recovery mode pls help
Is the rooted? what did you attempt doing before this issue began?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
If it can power on, use mtkdroidtools and adb terminal. Adb reboot recovery
(07-15-2014, 02:05 PM)androgen Wrote: If it can power on, use mtkdroidtools and adb terminal. Adb reboot recovery

Please can your give me the steps thanks
what exactly did you do that made it stop booting into recovery mode
(07-17-2014, 11:16 AM)hovatek Wrote: what exactly did you do that made it stop booting into recovery mode

I was using MTKdroid tool to flash cwm
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2014, 01:44 PM by hovatek. )
(07-19-2014, 10:02 AM)mikeetim Wrote: I was using MTKdroid tool to flash cwm

please, explain the exact procedure you followed. Did you try flashing an already created clockworkmod recovery image using mtk droid tools or you tried creating one?
I also am experiencing this problem. Did a factory rest because the fone keeps tripping off,still no changes, I then decided to boot into recovery mode by holding powet key+volume up. It boots up with the robot chest opened with a stop sign. Don't know what made it so.please any way forward.plus I didn't get the fone new so I don't know if its rooted, tried using rootchecker to verify but it wouldn't run

Attached Files
.jpg   Screen_20140721_121733.jpg (Size: 318.7 KB / Downloads: 0)
(07-21-2014, 12:23 PM)tripolad Wrote: I also am experiencing this problem. Did a factory rest because the fone keeps tripping off,still no changes, I then decided to boot into recovery mode by holding powet key+volume up. It boots up with the robot chest opened with a stop sign. Don't know what made it so.please any way forward.plus I didn't get the fone new so I don't know if its rooted, tried using rootchecker to verify but it wouldn't run
The robot chest opened with a stop sign indicates you're in stock recovery mode. simply press the power button or volume buttons to proceed.
Thanks so much, it worked,it was home button in my case. Thanks so much 4 d help