Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help me please on my TECNO P5+

Please help me my TECNO P5+ is writing privacy protected password and I had reset it to factory so many times. Still my phone is not open. Please, what do I do

Please my email address is [email protected] I need the stock rom urgently
(06-04-2015, 03:10 PM)ariyatee Wrote: Please help me my TECNO P5+ is writing privacy protected password and I had reset it to factory so many times. Still my phone is not open. Please, what do I do

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1138.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Hello sir, I try to download the P5 new software but Google keeps telling me that I have no access
Please grant me access to download the new p5 rom
(06-04-2015, 07:10 PM)ariyatee Wrote: Hello sir,  I try to download the P5 new software but Google keeps telling me that I have no access

already granted for P5+. thought you said your phone was p5+. where's the P5 new request coming from?
I saw only P5 and P5 new that's why I think P5 new will be P5+
Tanx so much oga. I got the P5+ now but still don't have access to download it. Please, help me out
We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That’s all we know. That's the message I got when I trying to download the file
(06-05-2015, 05:47 AM)ariyatee Wrote: Tanx so much oga. I got the P5+ now but still don't have access to download it. Please, help me out

hold on a sec.
what exactly is the phone model? please, no guessing, for your own good