Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android S_FT_FORMAT_FAIL(4010)
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

S_FT_FORMAT_FAIL(4010)

S_FT_FORMAT_FAIL(4010)

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
31-08-2021, 05:49 PM

Good evening Hovatek.
Thanks for always supporting us.
Please my question is this:
I am advised in this platform to format+ download on Sp flash a techno driopad 7d, which has first gave me an error in miracle box.
Now that am using Sp flash tool using the format+download option, it's giving this errors “S_FT_FORMAT_FAIL(4010).
Help me, what should I do to get out of this and successfully flags the tab.
Thanks
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
01-09-2021, 05:38 AM
(31-08-2021, 05:49 PM)Ige Opeyemi Good evening Hovatek.
Thanks for always supporting us.
Please my question is this:
I am advised in this platform to format+ download on Sp flash a techno driopad 7d, which has first gave me an error in miracle box.
Now that am using Sp flash tool using the format+download option, it's giving this errors “S_FT_FORMAT_FAIL(4010).
Help me, what should I do to get out of this and successfully flags the tab.
Thanks
refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-439.html
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
01-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Thanks for the other response you gave me.
I have checked through the list of Sp flash tool error with their solutions and I have seen the one for s_ft_format_fail(4010).
Two solutions were put there which is either to use another firmware of the exact model or latest version of sp flash tool.
I believe the firmware is ok cos I downloaded it form hovatek and it's the one for the phone and the only firmware there on hovatek even if I need another firmware for it.and I downloaded sp version 5.2104 but the same issue persist. Please help me what should I do. Is it that the version of the tool is still not the latest or I have to download another firmware.

Another thing is that I need the firmware below please.
It's not on hovatek forum:
P701-PB04A-N-170523V26.
I saw this build number on the same tablet that I saw the one I downloaded earlier from the forum.
Thanks so much at Hovatek
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
01-09-2021, 09:51 PM
(01-09-2021, 10:23 AM)Ige Opeyemi Thanks for the other response you gave me.
I have checked through the list of Sp flash tool error with their solutions and I have seen the one for s_ft_format_fail(4010).
Two solutions were put there which is either to use another firmware of the exact model or latest version of sp flash tool.
I believe the firmware is ok cos I downloaded it form hovatek and it's the one for the phone and the only firmware there on hovatek even if I need another firmware for it.and I downloaded sp version 5.2104 but the same issue persist. Please help me what should I do. Is it that the version of the tool is still not the latest or I have to download another firmware.

Another thing is that I need the firmware below please.
It's not on hovatek forum:
P701-PB04A-N-170523V26.
I saw this build number on the same tablet that I saw the one I downloaded earlier from the forum.
Thanks so much at Hovatek

what's the present state of the device? totally dead or stuck at boot
what's the build number of the device? and the build number of the firmware you're currently using? there are two firmwares for this model listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-21951.html btw
what happens when you attempt to flash the firmware using "download only"
P701-PB04A-N-170523V26; found this @ https://mega.nz/file/uIcn2D4R#3kbb6YpES1...dp6iU55Jjs
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
01-09-2021, 11:37 PM

Thanks so much Hovatek for the response to my question I earlier asked
The issue with the tab is that the owner did a lot of formatting when the phone is malfunctioning but now it has affected the device. If we power it on, it will display the tecno logo and after that display ERASING with a circle in motion and after some time it will display NO COMMAND with the robot image but this will be done on and off not a permanent display and after this it will display TECNO again as if it want to boot but it will now be stuck .
The firmware I used to do the flashing I have tried so far is.(P701-PB04A-N-171129V49).
But the build number of the tab itself is not clear. I saw two on the owners manual of the tab. There's one they printed on it which is the second one I asked about but there's another they pasted on it in another paper which is the one l have been using but it's giving me s_ft- format_fail(4010) brom error.
Please help me on how to get this tab back to normal.
And also where can I get the latest SP flash tool
Thanks so much
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
02-09-2021, 04:33 PM
(01-09-2021, 11:37 PM)Ige Opeyemi Thanks so much Hovatek for the response to my question I earlier asked
The issue with the tab is that the owner did a lot of formatting when the phone is malfunctioning but now it has affected the device. If we power it on, it will display the tecno logo and after that display ERASING with a circle in motion and after some time it will display NO COMMAND with the robot image but this will be done on and off not a permanent display and after this it will display TECNO again as if it want to boot but it will now be stuck .
The firmware I used to do the flashing I have tried so far is.(P701-PB04A-N-171129V49).
But the build number of the tab itself is not clear. I saw two on the owners manual of the tab. There's one they printed on it which is the second one I asked about but there's another they pasted on it in another paper which is the one l have been using but it's giving me s_ft- format_fail(4010) brom error.
Please help me on how to get this tab back to normal.
And also where can I get the latest SP flash tool
Thanks so much

how about flashing the firmware using download only? or using the format tab to format all except bootloader?
sp flash tool download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html
This post was last modified: 02-09-2021, 04:34 PM by X3non.
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
04-09-2021, 10:12 AM
how about flashing the firmware using download only? or using the format tab to format all except bootloader?
sp flash tool download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html.
Thanks so much for the above reply.
But concerning that, can I use the advanced mode in sp flash tool to do the formatting bcos both “download only" and “format + download” that I have tried are all giving me error.
And if you also have a video on the advanced mode please kindly share me. Or guide on how to go about it.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate your concern so far. Thumbs up
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
04-09-2021, 01:06 PM
(04-09-2021, 10:12 AM)Ige Opeyemi how about flashing the firmware using download only? or using the format tab to format all except bootloader?
sp flash tool download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13970.html.
Thanks so much for the above reply.
But concerning that, can I use the advanced mode in sp flash tool to do the formatting bcos both “download only" and “format + download” that I have tried are all giving me error.
And if you also have a video on the advanced mode please kindly share me. Or guide on how to go about it.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate your concern so far. Thumbs up

firstly, you need to stop creating new threads for the same issue, simply reply to your existing thread or quote the person you want to reply
attach a screenshot of the error messages using download only
BTW format all except bootloader, you need to select the format tab > auto format (all except bootloader)
advanced mode is enabled by pressing Control + Alt + V, though you don't need this to use the format tab in spft, it already available to use without enabling advanced mode
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
04-09-2021, 02:15 PM
Thanks so much.
I will do likewise.
Am so sorry for any inconveniences. I will correct that.
Thanks
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
Ige Opeyemi
07-09-2021, 07:18 PM

Thanks so much sir.
After flashing the tablets, the summary are below
1. Using miracle box 2.58, it gives 000000 error when get to write system flash.
2 using Sp flash tool, download only option gives s_ ft_ download_fail (4008) error
3. Using format+ download option, I get s_ft_format _ fail(4010) error.
4. I used firmware upgrade option, I get the same 4010 error.
Then I format alone first, I get the same 4010 error
5 Now I used another firmware (V26).
And I tried all the above SP flash tool options for it but it's giving bring error (4032).
Please ny other way out .
I want to get this tablet recovered.
Thanks so muchD
Pages (2): 1 2 Next