Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Infinix Hot S3 Black Screen after I hit Magisk Uninstall button on the magisk app
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Infinix Hot S3 Black Screen after I hit Magisk Uninstall button on the magisk app

Infinix Hot S3 Black Screen after I hit Magisk Uninstall button on the magisk app

Alex9988
Alex9988
Alex9988
02-09-2021, 03:46 PM

I wanted to unroot my phone so I opened Magisk app and hit uninstall magisk, my phone is now stuck in black screen and the LED indicator shows blue light, I have tried every way i.e reconnecting the battery, trying volume on + power button while battery disconnect but it is not working, pls help me plss I have very precious data in my phone
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
Abdulakeem14
02-09-2021, 10:03 PM
(02-09-2021, 03:46 PM)Alex9988 I wanted to unroot my phone so I opened Magisk app and hit uninstall magisk, my phone is now stuck in black screen and the LED indicator shows blue light, I have tried every way i.e reconnecting the battery, trying volume on + power button while battery disconnect but it is not working, pls help me plss I have very precious data in my phone
flash back stock rom same build as the one currently installed if possible and you can untick user data and cache and see if it works
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
kelvinchinedu
Contributor
07-11-2021, 09:59 PM
If u have TWRP or any other custom recovery installed,u have to flash back ur current boot image from ur build number to enable ur phone to boot up.and the reason why u have blank screen is because magisk does not detect ur stock boot.u have to reboot to recovery and flash the magisk uninstaller zip file