Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Disable Verified boot in Sp flash tool
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Disable Verified boot in Sp flash tool

Disable Verified boot in Sp flash tool

Vishnu SVR
Vishnu SVR
Vishnu SVR
11-09-2021, 02:46 PM

Hi I am using Realme c2 (RMX1941) smartphone.
When i try to put custom rom in my phone i landed up in hard brick state. It was my fault that i locked the bootloader after flashing custom rom. Due to this thing i landed up in hard brick state.
I try using mediatek bypass tool and sp flash tool to recover from hard brick . During flashing in sp flash tool i saw a warning that to disable Verified boot or to download opporrserve2-verified.img.
I'm stuck up in this stage. I saw a video of yours that is how to bypass verified boot enabled in sp flash tool.
I try to do like the same but the partition names are different from the file i had and the partitions shown in that video.
Please help me to bypass verified boot error
Attached Files
.jpg
Capture (1).JPG
Size: 174.9 KB / Downloads: 30
.txt
MT6765_Android_scatter.txt
Size: 17.61 KB / Downloads: 33
.txt
img_list.txt
Size: 542 bytes / Downloads: 30
.jpg
Capture 1 (1).JPG
Size: 111.49 KB / Downloads: 21
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
13-09-2021, 09:06 AM
(11-09-2021, 02:46 PM)Vishnu SVR Hi I am using Realme c2 (RMX1941) smartphone.
When i try to put custom rom in my phone i landed up in hard brick state. It was my fault that i locked the bootloader after flashing custom rom. Due to this thing i landed up in hard brick state.
I try using mediatek bypass tool and sp flash tool to recover from hard brick . During flashing in sp flash tool i saw a warning that to disable Verified boot or to download opporrserve2-verified.img.
I'm stuck up in this stage. I saw a video of yours that is how to bypass verified boot enabled in sp flash tool.
I try to do like the same but the partition names are different from the file i had and the partitions shown in that video.
Please help me to bypass verified boot error

untick opporeserve2, then flash the rest then confirm if your device will boot to homescreen properly