Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] I LOST FIRMWARE OF MY PHONE, HELP!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] I LOST FIRMWARE OF MY PHONE, HELP!

[Please help] I LOST FIRMWARE OF MY PHONE, HELP!

iszane
iszane
iszane
18-09-2021, 01:00 PM

Hi all

i have an old China phone Crescent CUBE 2 (MT6572 NAND ANDROID 4.4.2). Before flashing it i make Backup from Desktop then i flashed it with TECNO Firmware (ik i dont know anything about phones) then my phone bootloader broke, it dont start (just white screen). a few weeks after i format my pc and i forgotten to save my backup (i lost it) and yesterday i tried to download alot of firmware wich is MT6572 NAND ANDROID 4.4.2 too (Because i dont find my Model firmware in internet) But when i flash with SP-TOOL, flash progress and finnish without problem and the phone still no-start.

so i ask you : can other firmware wich have the same MT work to my phone? or can a custom rom work on it?

please help me to solve this problem...
This post was last modified: 18-09-2021, 01:00 PM by iszane.
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
20-09-2021, 11:37 AM
(18-09-2021, 01:00 PM)iszane ...
so i ask you : can other firmware wich have the same MT work to my phone? or can a custom rom work on it?

please help me to solve this problem...

possible but very unlikely, your best bet will be to look for the same phone model that still works then backup it's firmware
alt. you could disassemble the device rhen look on the pcb if there's any label or info you could use to search for similar firmwares of devices having the same pcb label