Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] itel it 1352 won't boot because of interrupted flash process

hello Hovatek experts! now i am experiencing a problem with itel it 1352 that can not power on because of interrupted flash process! i was flashing a ROM provided by HOVATEK, during the process; usb cable loosen accidently. now the phone can not power on, how can i continue for a successful flashing? plse help. i need your hand

(06-05-2015, 09:58 AM)samnzay Wrote: hello Hovatek experts! now i am experiencing a problem with itel it 1352 that can not power on because of interrupted flash process! i was flashing a ROM provided by HOVATEK, during the process; usb cable loosen accidently. now the phone can not power on, how can i continue for a successful flashing? plse help. i need your hand

are you getting any error whenever you retry flashing?
no error by retrying. a next try succed and ge a pass for flash operation. but the phone won't boot!
but i have 2 alternatives of roms provided by HOVATEK,may one of them work while the other does not?
on the same phone model?
using UpgradeDownload tool result in this error: Failed :NV data Read in phone crashed.
but using ResearchDownload Tool result in a PASS of flash operation.
but still the phone won't boot at all! any Helpplease.
(06-05-2015, 01:32 PM)samnzay Wrote: using UpgradeDownload tool result in this error: Failed :NV data Read in phone crashed.
but using ResearchDownload Tool result in a PASS of flash operation.
but still the phone won't boot at all! any Helpplease.

for the NV error, read https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-2718.html
have you tried the other variant of 1352?
yes i tried both given variants of it 1352 but the phone doesn't work. i dont know what's wrong. the rom files or other problem with the phone!
(06-05-2015, 05:30 PM)samnzay Wrote: yes i tried both given variants of it 1352 but the phone doesn't work. i dont know what's wrong. the rom files or other problem with the phone!

what happens when you press the power button?
nothing happen with pressing a power button. it can't even display "charging" when a charger is connected. but it is recognized by a pc and flashing still possible.
(06-05-2015, 09:22 PM)samnzay Wrote: nothing happen with pressing a power button. it can't even display "charging" when a charger is connected. but it is recognized by a pc and flashing still possible.

have you tried charging the battery using an external charger?