Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Infocus M330 Bootloop Recover with Backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Infocus M330 Bootloop Recover with Backup

[Please help] Infocus M330 Bootloop Recover with Backup

pareshnilewar
pareshnilewar
pareshnilewar
05-06-2015, 09:58 AM

My Infocus M330 bootlooped after I rooted it & tried to let it start in recovery mode throught rebooter..its start in fastboot & also detect by SP Flash Tool without battery inserted. I tried to flash the backfile you posted on google docs but unable to flash it on my phone due to preloader.bin is not available. I m newbee in android flashing for Infocus M330 guide me pls how to flash it with scatter file given in backfile & which version of SP Flash Tool to be use for it with each attachment to be select after scatter file load to flash full backup on it
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2015, 10:35 AM
(05-06-2015, 09:58 AM)pareshnilewar My Infocus M330 bootlooped after I rooted it & tried to let it start in recovery mode throught rebooter..its start in fastboot & also detect by SP Flash Tool without battery inserted. I tried to flash the backfile you posted on google docs but unable to flash it on my phone due to preloader.bin is not available. I m newbee in android flashing for Infocus M330 guide me pls how to flash it with scatter file given in backfile & which version of SP Flash Tool to be use for it with each attachment to be select after scatter file load to flash full backup on it

if rooting is what bricked your phone then you would need system.img and maybe boot.img but not preloder.bin (unless your phone is totally dead with no sign of life)
list the files in the backup file you downloaded

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
pareshnilewar
pareshnilewar
pareshnilewar
27-06-2015, 12:45 PM
(05-06-2015, 10:35 AM)hovatek No I wasnt aware tht phone will bootlooped this way & none backup I created for the phone..i dnt know from where I can get flashable  rom with scatterfile  to let it alive again pls help me to make it alive
(05-06-2015, 09:58 AM)pareshnilewar My Infocus M330 bootlooped after I rooted it & tried to let it start in recovery mode throught rebooter..its start in fastboot & also detect by SP Flash Tool without battery inserted. I tried to flash the backfile you posted on google docs but unable to flash it on my phone due to preloader.bin is not available. I m newbee in android flashing for Infocus M330 guide me pls how to flash it with scatter file given in backfile & which version of SP Flash Tool to be use for it with each attachment to be select after scatter file load to flash full backup on it

if rooting is what bricked your phone then you would need system.img and maybe boot.img but not preloder.bin (unless your phone is totally dead with no sign of life)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-06-2015, 04:58 PM
(27-06-2015, 12:45 PM)pareshnilewar if rooting is what bricked your phone then you would need system.img and maybe boot.img but not preloder.bin (unless your phone is totally dead with no sign of life)

someone @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2575.html has the firmware. you could ask for a download link

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.