Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Free Hovatek T-shirts! We would like to know your size...see our blog post (March 26, 2017)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLOCKWORKMOD 6(touch recovery) FOR TECNO M3

CWM M3
Hi Everyone,

This is a small app(though big in size) that i've built called CWM_M3 to flash CWM 6(touch recovery(carliv based)) to your device(TECNO M3).

This app is only for TECNO M3 and will refuse to even open on other device(i think its safe to do it this way for those that didnt use to read instructions too well(like me!! , hehehe....)).

CWM M3 v 1.15.6
-flash CWM 6(touch recovery)
-reboot device
-reboot into recovery
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By57V3-...sp=sharing

I even want to add both CWM 5 and 6 but size couldnt let me do it, i compiled it but the size is too big(about 12.0MB) and i've already written the CWM 5 code, so i stripped them out to make it more convieniently to download(atleast).

Hope You may find it usefull.

(This post was last modified:07-20-2014, 10:39 AM by androgen. )
(07-20-2014, 10:01 AM)abdullahi_ Wrote: CWM M3
Hi Everyone,

This is a small app(though big in size) that i've built called CWM_M3 to flash CWM 6(touch recovery(carliv based)) to your device(TECNO M3).

This app is only for TECNO M3 and will refuse to even open on other device(i think its safe to do it this way for those that didnt use to read instructions too well(like me!! , hehehe....)).

CWM M3 v 1.15.6
-reboot device
-reboot into recovery

I even want to add both CWM 5 and 6 but size couldnt let me do it, i compiled it but the size is too big(about 12.0MB) and i've already written the CWM 5 code, so i stripped them out to make it more convieniently to download(atleast).

Thanks @ abdullahi. Great job, this will be useful for Tecno M3 users

Hi Everyone,

CWM M3 v 1.15.6
-reboot device
-reboot into recovery

(07-20-2014, 10:39 AM)androgen Wrote:
Hi Everyone,

CWM M3 v 1.15.6
-reboot device
-reboot into recovery

Hi Everyone,

CWM M3 v 1.15.6
-reboot device
-reboot into recovery

Your Welcome!