Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tool] tecno h3 backup is needed

Yes sir....it get stuck at boot logo,d phn get warm n very hot after maybe 5minutes upward,putting d phn in factory mode will just restart d phn,and d recovery is stock recovery

(06-07-2015, 04:51 PM)temizeee Wrote: Yes sir....it get stuck at boot logo,d phn get warm n very hot after maybe 5minutes upward,putting d phn in factory mode will just restart d phn,and d recovery is stock recovery

download this file @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...t=download and flash the ctr image (recovery.img) to your phone using sp flash tool
let me know if your phone is able to enter Carliv Touch recovery
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
You av not grant me d permission to d recovery sir...403 error
Ok..downloading mod...forgot i didn't login my gmail b4....will feed you back
Ctr didn't flash i get "Pmt error 8030 layout has been changed"
(06-07-2015, 07:00 PM)temizeee Wrote: Ctr didn't flash i get "Pmt error 8030 layout has been changed"

replace the recovery.img in the h3 stock backup with it , format then flash all files
Ok.boss
Did as you instructed sir.....afta d format n flash, so i try to put it in recovery, s
D phn just keep restarting.. Restarting until i release my hand on d combination keys...........i don't want to trouble you anymore you av tried alot my best shot is dat i will try n get someone with my startup tone. N flash it...i strongly bliv it will work sir...thank you very much God will bless you sir
(06-07-2015, 10:08 PM)temizeee Wrote: Did as you instructed sir.....afta d format n flash, so i try to put it in recovery, s
D phn just keep restarting.. Restarting until i release my hand on d combination keys...........i don't want to trouble you anymore you av tried alot my best shot is dat i will try n get someone with my startup tone. N flash it...i strongly bliv it will work sir...thank you very much God will bless you sir
 Yours is indeed a different variant.
let us know when you get it, it'll come in handy here also
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 03:57 PM by temizeee. )
Sir i think of porting ctr recovery to it....any method to flash it on dead h3?