Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Gionee P2 bricked

(This post was last modified: 06-05-2015, 06:51 PM by chux76. )

Please how can I unbrick my Gionee P2 and where can I get the stock backups? Thankx a lot

(06-05-2015, 06:51 PM)chux76 Wrote: Please how can I unbrick my Gionee P2 and where can I get the stock backups? Thankx a lot

1. how did it get bricked?
2. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-05-2015, 09:16 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-05-2015, 06:51 PM)chux76 Wrote: Please how can I unbrick my Gionee P2 and where can I get the stock backups? Thankx a lot

1. how did it get bricked?
2. supply a gmail address

I have unbricked it using the walter primo F2,but I need to get back the Gionee OS. The only back up I did was copying the files in the SD card to a folder on my PC,and the backup software I used(Wondershare mobile trans) is asking for a key to restore my back up.
Is there a way to restore my back up(all my messages/call logs etc) and also restore the original Gionee P2 OS?

[email protected]
(06-06-2015, 12:09 AM)chux76 Wrote: I have unbricked it using the walter primo F2,but I need to get back the Gionee OS. The only back up I did was copying the files in the SD card to a folder on my PC,and the backup software I used(Wondershare mobile trans) is asking for a key to restore my back up.
Is there a way to restore my back up(all my messages/call logs etc) and also restore the original Gionee P2 OS?

[email protected]

what I can help you with is the stock ROM for Gionee P2.
Wondershare mobile trans is a paid application so I'm guessing you need to purchase it to be able to use it to restore your backed up contacts
(06-06-2015, 09:28 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 12:09 AM)chux76 Wrote: I have unbricked it using the walter primo F2,but I need to get back the Gionee OS. The only back up I did was copying the files in the SD card to a folder on my PC,and the backup software I used(Wondershare mobile trans) is asking for a key to restore my back up.

[email protected]

what I can help you with is the stock ROM for Gionee P2.
Wondershare mobile trans is a paid application so I'm guessing you need to purchase it to be able to use it to restore your backed up contacts

Ok..I would be grateful if you can give me the stock ROM for my P2 and how to run it to get the Gionee OS back,I will appreciate that. My gmail is [email protected]
(06-06-2015, 02:16 PM)chux76 Wrote: Ok..I would be grateful if you can give me the stock ROM for my P2 and how to run it to get the Gionee OS back,I will appreciate that. My gmail is [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-389.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html