Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android TECNO L3 stuck on LOGO FAILED FLASHING
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

TECNO L3 stuck on LOGO FAILED FLASHING

TECNO L3 stuck on LOGO FAILED FLASHING

olaniyi
olaniyi
olaniyi
Techie Member
06-06-2015, 12:02 PM

I Have one TECNO L3 i flash it with sp tool after downloading your ROM but the condition persist its hanging on TECNO logo while the progress bar will be going to and fro to what seem like eternity the problem is that it does not even complete the factory setting (error wiping data) and the factory mode also hanged on coming up no button function after then pls help what can i do
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 04:48 PM
(06-06-2015, 12:02 PM)olaniyi I Have one TECNO L3 i flash it with sp tool after downloading your ROM but the condition persist  its hanging on TECNO logo while the progress bar will be going to and fro to what seem like eternity the problem is that it does not even complete the factory setting (error wiping data) and the factory mode also hanged on coming up no button function after then   pls help what can i do

download L3 CWM backup @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php/link=ht...t=download
let me know once downloaded

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
olaniyi
olaniyi
olaniyi
Techie Member
06-06-2015, 09:26 PM
downloaded
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 10:05 PM
(06-06-2015, 09:26 PM)olaniyi downloaded

flash the recovery.img in it using sp flash tool. let me know if its able to enter cwm recovery

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
olaniyi
olaniyi
olaniyi
Techie Member
07-06-2015, 01:42 PM

well, i didn't know if you understand my complaint but this is how i did it. like i said earlier i already write new ROM i downloaded ,which also contain the recovery.img ,but in obedience to what you said, i replaced the recovery.img in the CWM with the one in (files to flash) folder and flash only it, then tried boot into recovery but failed (after TECNO logo nothing happens/displays), i on it normally but the situation persist
noting that after and before flashing at all, it does enter recovery, its just that it doesnt complete (wipe data restore factory) , not even the factory mode (after entering factory mode volume key function for one second and hanged, not enough to scroll to clear emmc)
This post was last modified: 07-06-2015, 01:53 PM by olaniyi. Edit Reason: incomplete
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2015, 04:34 PM
(07-06-2015, 01:42 PM)olaniyi well, i didn't know if you understand my complaint but this is how i did it. like i said earlier i already write new ROM i downloaded ,which also contain the recovery.img ,but in obedience to what you said, i replaced the recovery.img in the CWM with the one in (files to flash) folder and flash only it, then tried boot into recovery but failed (after TECNO logo nothing happens/displays), i on it normally but the situation persist
noting that after and before flashing at all, it does enter recovery, its just that it doesnt complete (wipe data restore factory) , not even the factory mode (after entering factory mode volume key function for one second and hanged, not enough to scroll to clear emmc)

I see. flash back the stock recovery then. you'll need data.img and cache.img from a working L3. Unfortunately, our stock backup doesnt contain those; the CWM backup is the closest to that.
the techniques for fixing /data error are outlined @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html so an alternative L3 stock backup would be the way forward

Note!
olaniyi
olaniyi
olaniyi
Techie Member
07-06-2015, 07:15 PM
well, it may be interesting to know that i have the backup before, i only download yours because I thought mine is bad, talking about the data.img and the cache.img its not included in the mtk tools (prepared blocks for flash tool) however, i have the raw backup of mtk droid tool(unedited) ROMS and sdcard files. could that be usefull
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2015, 09:34 PM
(07-06-2015, 07:15 PM)olaniyi well, it may be interesting to know that i have the backup before, i only download yours because I thought mine is bad, talking about the data.img and the cache.img its not included in the mtk tools (prepared blocks for flash tool) however, i have the raw backup of mtk droid tool(unedited) ROMS and sdcard files. could that be usefull

1. when you say what SD card files, what do you mean?
2. if you can get a working l3, backup the entire ROM using MTK droid tools V 2.3.0 or https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-526.html

Note!