Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android permission to download tecno n9 Stockrom
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

permission to download tecno n9 Stockrom

permission to download tecno n9 Stockrom

victree4eva
victree4eva
victree4eva
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2015, 12:17 PM

I backed the ROM up before trying to increase d application internal memory and it got bricked.
i cant even boot to recovery at the moment after flashing my backed up rom. I have tried several times so I need the backup file here to try again.
My email is victree4eva@gmail.com
thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 04:52 PM
(06-06-2015, 12:17 PM)victree4eva I backed the ROM up before trying to increase d application internal memory and it got bricked.
i cant even boot to recovery at the moment after flashing my backed up rom. I have tried several times so I need the backup file here to try again.
thanks.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
victree4eva
victree4eva
victree4eva
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2015, 06:41 PM
(06-06-2015, 12:17 PM)victree4eva I backed the ROM up before trying to increase d application internal memory and it got bricked.
thanks.

Thanks admin. I have downloaded and tried the backup file but to no avail. The screen keeps blinking when i try to power it on. When i plug charger, it shows the battery sign and doesnt go off. Please help me out. Anyone else that has experience similar issue should help out too.
Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2015, 09:30 PM
(06-06-2015, 06:41 PM)victree4eva Thanks admin. I have downloaded and tried the backup file but to no avail. The screen keeps blinking when i try to power it on. When i plug charger, it shows the battery sign and doesnt go off. Please help me out. Anyone else that has experience similar issue should help out too.
Thanks.

did you flash all the files in the stock backup and was flashing successful?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
victree4eva
victree4eva
victree4eva
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2015, 09:59 PM

(06-06-2015, 06:41 PM)victree4eva
thanks.

Thanks admin. I have downloaded and tried the backup file but to no avail. The screen keeps blinking when i try to power it on. When i plug charger, it shows the battery sign and doesnt go off. Please help me out. Anyone else that has experience similar issue should help out too.
Thanks.

i flashed the cwm recovery instead of the custom and that did the magic. its working now.
Thanks