Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] Permission to download tecno h5 cwm back up

Hey....my tecno h5 started misbehaving when I messed around with the root explorer app.. I can't remember exactly what I misplaced but now the phone switches off when I insert the sim card but works perfectly without a sun card on. Please grant me permission to download the cwm backup to fix the problem. I already have the cwm recovery installed

(06-06-2015, 01:08 PM)joe Wrote: Hey....my tecno h5 started misbehaving when I messed around with the root explorer app.. I can't remember exactly what I misplaced but now the phone switches off when I insert the sim card but works perfectly without a sun card on. Please grant me permission to download the cwm backup to fix the problem. I already have the cwm recovery installed

we only upload MTK backups, not CWM
But you guys provided me with one when I bricked my phone
But you guys provided me with one when I bricked my phone
(06-10-2015, 05:32 PM)joe Wrote: But you guys provided me with one when I bricked my phone

cwm? that must have been a long time ago
it wasnt that long actually....just a few months ago. Can you help me without the back up then?
(06-11-2015, 09:48 PM)joe Wrote: it wasnt that long actually....just a few months ago. Can you help me without the back up then?

is the phone rooted? if it is then the first thing to do is backup the phone using https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html
let me know when thats done