Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android my tecno p9 4.2.2 is dead pls help
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

my tecno p9 4.2.2 is dead pls help

my tecno p9 4.2.2 is dead pls help

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
sexyolag
sexyolag
sexyolag
Enthusiastic Member
10-06-2015, 04:19 PM

please wht of the connection wt PC issue??
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-06-2015, 06:25 PM
(10-06-2015, 04:19 PM)sexyolag please wht of the connection wt PC issue??

did you at any point interrupt SP flash tool during flashing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sexyolag
sexyolag
sexyolag
Enthusiastic Member
10-06-2015, 08:43 PM
hovateksexyolagplease wht of the connection wt PC issue??did you at any point interrupt SP flash tool during flashing?
I altered it when dr was no sign of connection between d phone and d pc and the sp flash tool was not loading d red, colour. I am searching for an unbricked tecno p9 to use mTK Droid tools to backup and follow d procedure on d thread. pls assist me by attaching voice notes. for better understanding
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-06-2015, 07:19 AM
(10-06-2015, 08:43 PM)sexyolag I altered it when dr was no sign of connection between d phone and d pc and the sp flash tool was not loading d red, colour. I am searching for an unbricked tecno p9 to use mTK Droid tools to backup and follow d procedure on d thread. pls assist me by attaching voice notes. for better understanding

when you get a working phone, root using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1.html then backup using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sexyolag
sexyolag
sexyolag
Enthusiastic Member
12-06-2015, 05:49 PM

I couldnt find a 4.2.2 p9 in my area, are you also aware of this method I read online.

you have to disassemble your phone and take pcb out. check there should be some Golden points. check these points there should be written on them Rx,Tx,GND,Vcc,Vcharge etc… check there should be written “COLO” or “KOLO” or“KCOLO”you have to Sold that point with GND After Sold Attach usb now your phonewill detect with USB !! and now ready to Flash.In some phones “COLO” or “KOLO” or“KCOLO”not written for those type of phones you have to test all points one by one Short Golden point with GND and attach usb cable which point short with gnd can able to detect your phone by pc isForce Preloader Mode Test Point!! Keep in mind Don’t Short Vcc,Vcharge or any other pin which have 4.x Volts also i had tested “Colo” or “Kolo” or“KCOLO”don’t have any kind of volts..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-06-2015, 08:12 PM
(12-06-2015, 05:49 PM)sexyolag I couldnt find a 4.2.2 p9 in my area, are you also aware of this method I read online.

you have to disassemble your phone and take pcb out. check there should be some Golden points. check these points there should be written on them Rx,Tx,GND,Vcc,Vcharge etc… check there should be written “COLO” or “KOLO” or“KCOLO”you have to Sold that point with GND After Sold Attach usb now your phonewill detect with USB !! and now ready to Flash.In some phones “COLO” or “KOLO” or“KCOLO”not written for those type of phones you have to test all points one by one Short Golden point with GND and attach usb cable which point short with gnd can able to detect your phone by pc isForce Preloader Mode Test Point!! Keep in mind Don’t Short Vcc,Vcharge or any other pin which have 4.x Volts also i had tested “Colo” or “Kolo” or“KCOLO”don’t have any kind of volts..

sounds like the Jtag approach.
I still thing you need to try flashing using another PC and USB cord after installing the vcom drivers @https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2