Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO M3 STOCK ON BOOT AFTER FLASHING.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TECNO M3 STOCK ON BOOT AFTER FLASHING.

[Please help] TECNO M3 STOCK ON BOOT AFTER FLASHING.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
07-06-2015, 04:33 PM

please i am having a problem with a tecno m3 4.4.2.  I downloaded the stock ROM(4.4) from Hovatech and flashed it. Actually it was having the input privacy lock code problem. I flashed it the first time, it was successful but it still asked for the privacy code.  I flashed it a second time with success but it got stock at the boot image.  I tried factory reset via recovery but the stock recovery doesn't allow factory reset. It doesn't have yes for confirmation and is unable to mount data.  I also flashed a different recovery but it couldn't factory reset it.
I have also flashed the 4.2 os and it successfully booted after i cleared e.mmc in factory mode. The issue with the 4.2 is that the calibration isnt working anymore. The 4.4.2 gets stock at the tecno logo. Please help me cos i don't know how to go abt it anymore. Thanks and Keep up the good work.
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
07-06-2015, 04:37 PM
I really need your assistance cos its a kind of urgent. The phone was actually on 4.4.2 before i started flashing it.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2015, 05:04 PM
(07-06-2015, 04:33 PM)Christianihechi please i am having a problem with a tecno m3 4.4.2.  I downloaded the stock ROM(4.4) from Hovatech and flashed it. Actually it was having the input privacy lock code problem. I flashed it the first time, it was successful but it still asked for the privacy code.  I flashed it a second time with success but it got stock at the boot image.  I tried factory reset via recovery but the stock recovery doesn't allow factory reset. It doesn't have yes for confirmation and is unable to mount data.  I also flashed a different recovery but it couldn't factory reset it.
I have also flashed the 4.2 os and it successfully booted after i cleared e.mmc in factory mode.  The issue with the 4.2 is that the calibration isnt working anymore.  The 4.4.2 gets stock at the tecno logo.  Please help me cos i don't know how to go abt it anymore. Thanks and Keep up the good work.

if the phone is 4.4 then put the 4.2 ROM aside and focus on the 4.4
Follow this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-1138.html . Ensure there's a formatted SD card in the phone throughout the procedure.
waiting...

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
07-06-2015, 05:40 PM
Its stock 4.4. I have formated the phone with flash tool. Followed the procedures in the link. . Inserted a formated sd card and flashed the stock 4.4.2 rom from Hovatech. It is still stock on the boot image for up to 40mins.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2015, 09:23 PM

(07-06-2015, 05:40 PM)Christianihechi Its stock 4.4.  I have formated the phone with flash tool. Followed the procedures in the link. . Inserted a formated sd card and flashed the stock 4.4.2 rom from Hovatech.  It is still stock on the boot image for up to 40mins.

and a factory reset in recovery mode doesnt help?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
08-06-2015, 12:09 PM
I have tried the adb and fastboot commands but it wasn't successful.

Sent from my TECNO H6 using Hovatek mobile
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
08-06-2015, 12:36 PM
It doesn't work.
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
08-06-2015, 12:56 PM
Factory reset in recovery doesn't work. No Yes option in factory reset.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-06-2015, 05:11 PM
(08-06-2015, 12:56 PM)Christianihechi Factory reset in recovery doesn't work. No Yes option in factory reset.

did you format in sp flash tool first before re-flashing the files?

Note!
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Christianihechi
Techie Member
09-06-2015, 09:23 AM

Yes I formated it with sp flashtool.
Pages (2): 1 2 Next