Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My infinix zero memory has decreased

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2015, 07:15 AM by Ibsondwaplord. )

Pls help. I bought a new infinix zero x506 nd the internal memory was 16gb. The system occupied 3gb while the remaining phone storage is 13gb. The fone was slow so i decided to flash it using sp flash tools with the Stock Infinix zero rom that i downloade here. Bt after flashing it, i checked my phone memory nd i saw 5gb.
My phone is 16gb version. My email is [email protected] . Pls help

(06-08-2015, 07:07 AM)Ibsondwaplord Wrote: Pls help. I bought a new infinix zero x506 nd the internal memory was 16gb. The system occupied 3gb while the remaining phone storage is 13gb. The fone was slow so i decided to flash it using sp flash tools with the Stock Infinix zero rom that i downloade here. Bt after flashing it, i checked my phone memory nd i saw 5gb.

have you tried the 16GB EBR files listed @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html ?
(06-08-2015, 10:23 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 07:07 AM)Ibsondwaplord Wrote: Pls help. I bought a new infinix zero x506 nd the internal memory was 16gb. The system occupied 3gb while the remaining phone storage is 13gb. The fone was slow so i decided to flash it using sp flash tools with the Stock Infinix zero rom that i downloade here. Bt after flashing it, i checked my phone memory nd i saw 5gb.

have you tried the 16GB EBR files listed @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html ?

Should i download together with the stock rom or jst the ebr files? Cause i have infinix zero stock rom.
(06-08-2015, 10:30 AM)Ibsondwaplord Wrote: Should i download together with the stock rom or jst the ebr files?  Cause i have infinix zero stock rom.

only the EBR. they're attachments and just KBs in size
(06-08-2015, 10:56 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-08-2015, 10:30 AM)Ibsondwaplord Wrote: Should i download together with the stock rom or jst the ebr files?  Cause i have infinix zero stock rom.

only the EBR. they're attachments and just KBs in size

I have downloaded it. I replaced it nd flash the phone. Bt now if i boot the phone am jst seeinng 5.2mb as memory.
(06-08-2015, 01:05 PM)Ibsondwaplord Wrote: I have downloaded it. I replaced it nd flash the phone. Bt now if i boot the phone am jst seeinng 5.2mb as memory.

flash back your previous ebr files and let me know what it shows