Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My infinix hot x507 aborts system update
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] My infinix hot x507 aborts system update

[Please help] My infinix hot x507 aborts system update

akdams47
akdams47
akdams47
08-06-2015, 08:39 AM

I have downloaded the OTA system update for infinix hot. I clicked upgrade and while it was running, I get an error that the 3d weather has unexpected contents. 
Then, it says wrong update.zip file. 
Update aborted. 
Then I have to restart my phone without the update completed. 
I can't remember correctly the terms it gave.
I think I removed one or two bloatwares sometime ago. I think it could be the possible problem. 
I've unrooted the phone before attempting the update, and I didn't back up the bloatwares I removed. 

Help me get the phone to a state where it can upgrade successfully. Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-06-2015, 10:39 AM
(08-06-2015, 08:39 AM)akdams47 I have downloaded the OTA system update for infinix hot. I clicked upgrade and while it was running, I get an error that the 3d weather has unexpected contents. 
Then, it says wrong update.zip file. 
Update aborted. 
Then I have to restart my phone without the update completed. 
I can't remember correctly the terms it gave.
I think I removed one or two bloatwares sometime ago. I think it could be the possible problem. 
I've unrooted the phone before attempting the update, and I didn't back up the bloatwares I removed. 

Help me get the phone to a state where it can upgrade successfully. Thanks.

The updates are buggy and will most likely brick your phone so you might want to stay away for now.
This post was last modified: 08-06-2015, 10:39 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.