Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno M3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno M3

[Please help] Tecno M3

mankind
mankind
mankind
08-06-2015, 05:12 PM

My lil bro's phone, a tecno m3 has refused to come on (it doesn't boot up at all, no android or tecno logo on restart ), i removed the battery, SD card, MMC and reinserted the battery after a minute but it still refuses to start.
I have tried all the combinations to boot into recovery mode but it still doesn't come on.
I then plugged it to it's powers source, after a few minutes it showed select boot mode (volume_up to select volume_down e.t.c) with a cursor hovering up and down. Pressing any of the volume buttons doesn't help.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-06-2015, 05:52 PM
(08-06-2015, 05:12 PM)mankind
My lil bro's phone, a tecno m3 has refused to come on (it doesn't boot up at all, no android or tecno logo on restart ), i removed the battery, SD card, MMC and reinserted the battery after a minute but it still refuses to start.
I have tried all the combinations to boot into recovery mode but it still doesn't come on.
I then plugged it to it's powers source, after a few minutes it showed select boot mode (volume_up to select volume_down e.t.c) with a cursor hovering up and down. Pressing any of the volume buttons doesn't help.

1.how did this start
2. was the phone running on OS 4.2 or 4.4?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.