Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno M3

My lil bro's phone, a tecno m3 has refused to come on (it doesn't boot up at all, no android or tecno logo on restart ), i removed the battery, SD card, MMC and reinserted the battery after a minute but it still refuses to start.
I have tried all the combinations to boot into recovery mode but it still doesn't come on.
I then plugged it to it's powers source, after a few minutes it showed select boot mode (volume_up to select volume_down e.t.c) with a cursor hovering up and down. Pressing any of the volume buttons doesn't help.

(06-08-2015, 05:12 PM)mankind Wrote:
My lil bro's phone, a tecno m3 has refused to come on (it doesn't boot up at all, no android or tecno logo on restart ), i removed the battery, SD card, MMC and reinserted the battery after a minute but it still refuses to start.
I have tried all the combinations to boot into recovery mode but it still doesn't come on.
I then plugged it to it's powers source, after a few minutes it showed select boot mode (volume_up to select volume_down e.t.c) with a cursor hovering up and down. Pressing any of the volume buttons doesn't help.

1.how did this start
2. was the phone running on OS 4.2 or 4.4?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)