Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Download of tecno p5 (old) Stock firmware
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Download of tecno p5 (old) Stock firmware

[Downloads] Download of tecno p5 (old) Stock firmware

flexxy
flexxy
flexxy
08-06-2015, 06:20 PM

hello, a client brought a old tecno p5 mobile for me to fix. i ask what is the problem with the phone he said he bought the phone from a friend and he decided to wipe the old user data by hard resetting the phone using the volume up and power keys together then the phone refuse to boot, it is stuck at tecno logo. when i check on the phone it was actually stuck at tecno logo. pls i wil need the stock firmware of tecno old p5 to reflash the phone, please i will need you to grant me access to download the rom of tecno old p5 pls. my email addresss is flexxcom4luv@gmail.com.    thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
08-06-2015, 08:00 PM
(08-06-2015, 06:20 PM)flexxy hello, a client brought a old tecno p5 mobile for me to fix. i ask what is the problem with the phone he said he bought the phone from a friend and he decided to wipe the old user data by hard resetting the phone using the volume up and power keys together then the phone refuse to boot, it is stuck at tecno logo. when i check on the phone it was actually stuck at tecno logo. pls i wil need the stock firmware of tecno old p5 to reflash the phone, please i will need you to grant me access to download the rom of tecno old p5 pls. my email addresss is flexxcom4luv@gmail.com.    thanks

1. have you tried slotting in a formatted SD card > booting into factory mode (volume down+power button) > select the option with eMMC in its name > rebooting the phone?
2. whats the color of the first TECNO that appears on boot, white or blue?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
flexxy
flexxy
flexxy
11-06-2015, 12:16 AM
yes i inserted a 4gb memory card but no differents still stucked at the bootlogo secondly the first TECNO logo that appears is blue in color and it remains steady blue till battery runs out
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
(11-06-2015, 12:16 AM)flexxy yes i inserted a 4gb memory card but no differents still stucked at the bootlogo secondly the first TECNO logo that appears is blue in color and it remains steady blue till battery runs out

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.