Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Phone sometimes does not boot past the Tecno logo

still facing the same problem o. and there is no way I can do firmware upgrade there is no cache file in the tecno m5 backup

(06-16-2015, 10:40 AM)Eureka Wrote: still facing the same problem o. and there is no way I can do firmware upgrade there is no cache file in the tecno m5 backup

not asking you to do a firmware upgrade and I dont recall asking you to format.
i asked you to just flash the files using normal download in Sp flash tool.
do that and let me know how it goes
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
still cant boot past the logo, if i try wipe data/factory reset, it gives me error, mount/data error, i am confused and i dont knw wat to do again, or is it because i am using a partion mem card and some system phone files was link to it and wen i wipe d partition resulted in dis problem, d firmware in ur tecno backup, d files re not complete
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2015, 09:47 PM by hovatek. )
(06-16-2015, 09:11 PM)Eureka Wrote: still cant boot past the logo, if i try wipe data/factory reset, it gives me error, mount/data error, i am confused and i dont knw wat to do again, or is it because i am using a partion mem card and some system phone files was link to it and wen i wipe d partition resulted in dis problem, d firmware in ur tecno backup, d files re not complete

if the files werent enough, they wouldnt have fixed your phone in they first place would they?
here's your own post @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-3795-po...l#pid30323 confirming it
follow the guide @  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-580.html to fix the mount /data error
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
OK, thanks and try the other method it work, the eMM China method, thanks so much and hope I can backup the cwm of my phone