Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Phone sometimes does not boot past the Tecno logo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Phone sometimes does not boot past the Tecno logo

[Please help] Phone sometimes does not boot past the Tecno logo

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
08-06-2015, 09:51 PM

just trying tohave a concrete idea of this boot logo thing, when I did a flash with sp flash tool to bring back my Tecno m5, it works, but sometimes it takes longer to boot and sometimes it doesn't boot past the logo. my fear now is this. if I should format the phone. will I lost everything especially the operating system again. will I have to take it back through sp flash tool to recover my phone operating System. cos I don't know if I should format the phone if it would stop the hanging of the booting process
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-06-2015, 09:15 AM
(08-06-2015, 09:51 PM)Eureka just trying tohave a concrete idea of this boot logo thing, when I did a flash with sp flash tool to bring back my Tecno m5, it works, but sometimes it takes longer to boot and sometimes it doesn't boot past the logo. my fear now is this. if I should format the phone. will I lost everything especially the operating system again. will I have to take it back through sp flash tool to recover my phone operating System. cos I don't know if I should format the phone if it would stop the hanging of the booting process

is there a formatted SD card in the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
09-06-2015, 11:26 AM
yes Ofcourse I did that I formated my memory card and lost all my music and good files, even my games and some other important files, it has stopped for now shall, the only problem am having now is my battery drain fast, lol, so I will try an get a new battery, but what am asking is this if should format the phone, hope it would not go back to the way it was
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-06-2015, 03:59 PM
(09-06-2015, 11:26 AM)Eureka yes Ofcourse I did that I formated my memory card and lost all my music and good files, even my games and some other important files, it has stopped for now shall, the only problem am having now is my battery drain fast, lol, so I will try an get a new battery, but what am asking is this if should format the phone, hope it would not go back to the way it was

if battery is the only problem then there's no need formatting

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
16-06-2015, 02:45 AM

am facing the same problem yet again, cos i mistakenly reset the phone to free up some space, for app, if i try using link2sd card, it keep telling me error, all my apps just started misbehaving, link2sdcard, reset my phone always, so i reset my fone thinking it will stop all did errors, it only end up worst yet again, cant boot past the tecno logo, i was telling u abt then, and am sure d files must have been deleted when i errase fone storage, pls what do i do, i should use sp flash tools again or what, or can i use mtk 2.5.3 tool to flash it pass the boot logo, & if i can pls help me with d procedures...thank u sir.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-06-2015, 08:47 AM
(16-06-2015, 02:45 AM)Eureka am facing the same problem yet again, cos i mistakenly reset the phone to free up some space, for app, if i try using link2sd card, it keep telling me error, all my apps just started misbehaving, link2sdcard, reset my phone always, so i reset my fone thinking it will stop all did errors, it only end up worst yet again, cant boot past the tecno logo, i was telling u abt then, and am sure d files must have been deleted when i errase fone storage, pls what do i do, i should use sp flash tools again or what, or can i use mtk 2.5.3 tool to flash it pass the boot logo, & if i can pls help me with d procedures...thank u sir.

flash back the firmware using sp flash tool

Note!
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
16-06-2015, 09:35 AM
I format it with sp flash too, the whole flash and am flashing the download to it now as am speaking but it has not work, when I click download and connect my phone it was installing the drivers again but am still waiting for it to show the arrow line it just stock there showing the window loading sign, if this doesn't work should I then flash the firmware
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
16-06-2015, 09:39 AM
I format it with sp flash too, the whole flash and am flashing the download to it now as am speaking but it has not work, when I click download and connect my phone it was installing the drivers again but am still waiting for it to show the arrow line it just stock there showing the window loading sign
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
16-06-2015, 10:09 AM
it has been completed but still can Boot pass d logo, so I want to format my mem card and try to put it back and see if it will work
Eureka
Eureka
Eureka
Techie Member
16-06-2015, 10:13 AM

one question I have now if it comes up finally, where will the clockwork folder be, in d phone or memcard and if I remove the memcard can't I on the phone to load or if I put a new mem card will I still get the same error and how to I back it up the clockwork
Pages (2): 1 2 Next