Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android quallcomm flashing question
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

quallcomm flashing question

quallcomm flashing question

wesside89048
wesside89048
wesside89048
13-12-2021, 07:19 AM

greetings from las vegas,i would like to ask,in the case of the snapdragon chips,ive been working on the mtk w wwr&spft..in which you need scatter file for partition address...say,if you want to flash a single part.or of course w wwr to cut your rom for backup...im wondering a bit about quallcomm???and this damn elf file...could you explain to me??how i would go about doing this??im working on an lg stylo5 right now which has an frp that needs reset..is there another tool for quallcomm that generates a scatter for partition addresses??or,im just now using python to extract kdz...not much exp.w extracting firmware images,and even if i was to extract the stylo kdz,...i know that quallcomm says theyre firmware comes w xml files that act like scatter,in a stock firmware file,but ive never seen it,its an lg phone ,lg firmware...so...any help or guidance heree would be very much appreciated...t.y.v.m
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-12-2021, 06:44 AM
(13-12-2021, 07:19 AM)wesside89048 greetings from las vegas,i would like to ask,in the case of the snapdragon chips,ive been working on the mtk w wwr&spft..in which you need scatter file for partition address...say,if you want to flash a single part.or of course w wwr to cut your rom for backup...im wondering a bit about quallcomm???and this damn elf file...could you explain to me??how i would go about doing this??im working on an lg stylo5 right now which has an frp that needs reset..is there another tool for quallcomm that generates a scatter for partition addresses??or,im just now using python to extract kdz...not much exp.w extracting firmware images,and even if i was to extract the stylo kdz,...i know that quallcomm says theyre firmware comes w xml files that act like scatter,in a stock firmware file,but ive never seen it,its an lg phone ,lg firmware...so...any help or guidance heree would be very much appreciated...t.y.v.m

With Qualcomm, you have the option of QFIL @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-31476.html if you have the firehose
You could also use partition DL or Firmware Update for LG if you have the kdz

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.