Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android SAMSUNG NOTE 2 - DOWNLOAD MODE
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

SAMSUNG NOTE 2 - DOWNLOAD MODE

SAMSUNG NOTE 2 - DOWNLOAD MODE

ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
09-06-2015, 06:09 PM

hi sir new problem occur...  my sister gave me samsung note 2 but i think data corrup.. cannot go to recovery.. in volume +  and power it display the recovery but cannot be press... in volume - + power it display the chinese character  i choose emc to wipe it succesfull but in the phone it has an error like i cannot use the camera and it slow in touch ,  i want my phone to flash and back to stock i downloaded odin and samsung drivers also samsung note 2 flash files, my problem now is,, i cannot go to download mode in samsung note 2, when i press  vol -  home  power  it display the chinese set up, odin cannot detect it... i cannot flash my phone if the odin cannot detect right,  my question is how can i go with the odin detect if my samsung is not into download mode,, ? please help me again .. thanks a lot i will wait
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-06-2015, 09:52 PM
(09-06-2015, 06:09 PM)ahas627 hi sir new problem occur...  my sister gave me samsung note 2 but i think data corrup.. cannot go to recovery.. in volume +  and power it display the recovery but cannot be press... in volume - + power it display the chinese character  i choose emc to wipe it succesfull but in the phone it has an error like i cannot use the camera and it slow in touch ,  i want my phone to flash and back to stock i downloaded odin and samsung drivers also samsung note 2 flash files, my problem now is,, i cannot go to download mode in samsung note 2, when i press  vol -  home  power  it display the chinese set up, odin cannot detect it... i cannot flash my phone if the odin cannot detect right,  my question is how can i go with the odin detect if my samsung is not into download mode,, ? please help me again .. thanks a lot i will wait

how certain are you that your phone is the original? because it sounds to me like what you have is a clone (MTK).

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
10-06-2015, 02:45 AM
there is many samsung note 2 fake in the maRket but this is original, sir my sister bought this phone in a mall it is high price than china made samsung ,but 1 day last couple of months i think, this phones hangs up, in boot logo dispplay she go to the nearest mall and the technicial put a clone firmware the original logo of samsung is gone, replaced with android.. thats why the phone now is not is condition, not soft touch camera doesnt work .. and if i press the recovery mode the robot had error and cant be press... and cant display the download menu by pressing volume - + home + power.. if that display i put n flash it into original.. can u help me?
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
10-06-2015, 09:52 AM
sir how can i repair this
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-06-2015, 11:29 AM

(10-06-2015, 02:45 AM)ahas627 there is many samsung note 2 fake in the maRket but this is original, sir my sister bought this phone in a mall it is high price than china made samsung ,but 1 day last couple of months i think, this phones hangs up, in boot logo dispplay she go to the nearest mall and the technicial put a clone firmware the original logo of samsung is gone, replaced with android.. thats why the phone now is not is condition, not soft touch camera doesnt work .. and if i press the recovery mode the robot had error and cant be press... and cant display the download menu by pressing volume -  + home  + power.. if that display i put n flash it into original.. can u help me?

I have my reservations about this but lets just assume its original.
Have you downloaded the original firmware?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
10-06-2015, 02:38 PM
yes sir i downloaded, in google can i have ur firmware again? this is made in korea, hehe lets assume it is orig . how can i flash this? cant detect in odin,
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-06-2015, 05:01 PM
(10-06-2015, 02:38 PM)ahas627 yes sir i downloaded, in google can i have ur firmware again?  this is made in korea, hehe lets assume it is orig . how can i flash this? cant detect in odin,

list the files in the firmware you downloaded

Note!
ahas627
ahas627
ahas627
Techie Member
11-06-2015, 01:30 PM
can i download the firm ware sir? in ur website? samsung note 2, can u include the odin, ?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-06-2015, 05:11 PM
(11-06-2015, 01:30 PM)ahas627 can i download the firm ware sir? in ur website? samsung note 2, can u include the odin, ?

we dont collect Samsung firmware at the moment

Note!