Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android permission to download it1450e flash files or Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

permission to download it1450e flash files or Stock rom

permission to download it1450e flash files or Stock rom

roseoko
roseoko
roseoko
09-06-2015, 11:52 PM

I mistakenly deleted my google play store, google play services and who knows what else from my itel Inote beyond it1450E. I did a factory reset thinking they would return but they didn't. I downloaded, reinstalled and converted them to system app yet play store refuses to connect and I can't even sign into my google account, even my gmail refuses to open and most apps keep shuting down. I'm feeling really frustrated. Pls can I get the flash files or rom? I'll be most greatful.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-06-2015, 10:13 AM
(09-06-2015, 11:52 PM)roseoko I mistakenly deleted my google play store, google play services and who knows what else from my itel Inote beyond it1450E. I did a factory reset thinking they would return but they didn't. I downloaded, reinstalled and converted them to system app yet play store refuses to connect and I can't even sign into my google account, even my gmail refuses to open and most apps keep shuting down. I'm feeling really frustrated. Pls can I get the flash files or rom? I'll be most greatful.

1450E pac file isnt yet available. we'll list it @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2194.html once it is.
why dont you flash gapps.zip for your OS version ?
This post was last modified: 10-06-2015, 10:13 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.