Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] PLEASE I NEED PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD OLD TECNO P5 STOCK ROM

(This post was last modified: 06-10-2015, 02:30 AM by holatoj. Edit Reason: no gmail included )

I need permission to download old tecno p5 stock ROM.....the phone got bricked as a result of porting a new ROM by the user without proper procedure....
I met the phone without cwm , installed csm on it and I have tried different tecno p5 cwm backup (downloaded online) but all to no avail....
presently when the phone is switched on it just displays tecno for some seconds goes off and displays tecno again repeatedly....

presently m left with two options getting a good p5 install cwm and copying the backup or So flash tool which m yet to have the full understanding and besides I need access to old tecno p5 stock ROM..

less I forget I downloaded keslar custom rom for it but didn't work too

phone imei-352782060976468...

bro seun Plz help me.....Please what do I do....this p5 makes me feel I Dont know how to do anything!!!

[email protected]

(06-10-2015, 02:27 AM)holatoj Wrote: I need permission to download old tecno p5 stock ROM.....the phone got bricked as a result of porting a new ROM by the user without proper procedure....
I met the phone without cwm , installed csm on it and I have tried different tecno p5 cwm backup (downloaded online) but all to no avail....
presently when the phone is switched on it just displays tecno for some seconds goes off and displays tecno again repeatedly....

presently m left with two options getting a good p5 install cwm and copying the backup or So flash tool which m yet to have the full understanding and besides I need access to old tecno p5 stock ROM..

bro seun Plz help me.....Please what do I do....this p5 makes me feel I Dont know how to do anything!!!

[email protected]

First of all, there's no Seun here. this is Team Hovatek
Down to the P5. You've flashed many ROMs so some useful identifiers might ave changed. we'll proceed anyway.
1. before you began flashing anything to the phone, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-10-2015, 10:21 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 02:27 AM)holatoj Wrote: I need permission to download old tecno p5 stock ROM.....the phone got bricked as a result of porting a new ROM by the user without proper procedure....

[email protected]

First of all, there's no Seun here. this is Team Hovatek
Down to the P5. You've flashed many ROMs so some useful identifiers might ave changed. we'll proceed anyway.
1. before you began flashing anything to the phone, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?

it is white......
(06-10-2015, 01:22 PM)holatoj Wrote: it is white......

yours is new OS p5.
granted! download new OS p5 backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
let me know how it goes
(06-10-2015, 04:45 PM)hovatek Wrote:

yours is new OS p5.
granted! download new OS p5 backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
let me know how it goes

TO Almighty God and the entire Crew of Hovatek I really really wanna say A very very very big thank You to you all for all the tutorials , the videos and everything.....

I didn't download the stock ROM from the site I collected a friends P5 in skul , did the rooting and backed up the stock to ROM , unrooted it and use his stock ROM to flash the bricked p5 , I did it but d flash tool ain't loading with scatter file I did it manually and alas I heard the sound of the phone booting up...... I followed d step by step tutorial video of hovatek on YouTube and it helped a lot...... I can now use so flash tool even in my dreams.......

A thank you and thumbs up to to the entire Hovatek crew , the admin or moderator helping me and A very big thank you to God for giving us the knowledge......

one more thing...... m an android geek too.....but limited....due to resources and materials... but any tutorials for porting and modding a stock ROM... please I need the tutorial coz it z d next thing on my agenda as an android geek..... 2 any custom ROM for tecno S5 ?? admin/moderator m waiting.........

thanks Hovatek
Thank U Jesus

(06-10-2015, 04:45 PM)hovatek Wrote:

yours is new OS p5.
let me know how it goes

TO Almighty God and the entire Crew of Hovatek I really really wanna say A very very very big thank You to you all for all the tutorials , the videos and everything.....
I didn't download the stock ROM from the site I collected a friends P5 in skul , did the rooting and backed up the stock to ROM , unrooted it and use his stock ROM to flash the bricked p5 , I did it but d flash tool ain't loading with scatter file I did it manually and alas I heard the sound of the phone booting up...... I followed d step by step tutorial video of hovatek on YouTube and it helped a lot...... I can now use so flash tool even in my dreams.......
A thank you and thumbs up to to the entire Hovatek crew , the admin or moderator helping me and A very big thank you to God for giving us the knowledge......
one more thing...... m an android geek too.....but limited....due to resources and materials... but any tutorials for porting and modding a stock ROM... please I need the tutorial coz it z d next thing on my agenda as an android geek..... 2 any custom ROM for tecno S5 ?? admin/moderator m waiting.........
thanks Hovatek
Thank U Jesus
(06-10-2015, 09:06 PM)holatoj Wrote: TO Almighty God and the entire Crew of Hovatek I really really wanna say A very very very big thank You to you all for all the tutorials , the videos and everything.....

I didn't download the stock ROM from the site I collected a friends P5 in skul , did the rooting and backed up the stock to ROM , unrooted it and use his stock ROM to flash the bricked p5 , I did it but d flash  tool ain't loading with scatter file I did it manually and alas I heard the sound of the phone booting up...... I followed d step by step tutorial video of hovatek on YouTube and it helped a lot...... I can now use so flash tool even in my dreams.......

one more thing...... m an android geek too.....but limited....due to resources and materials...  but any tutorials for porting and modding a stock ROM... please I need the tutorial coz it z d next thing on my agenda as an android geek..... 2 any custom ROM for tecno S5 ?? admin/moderator m waiting.........

thanks Hovatek
Thank U Jesus

you can get all the Dev help you need from our Developers section @ https://forum.hovatek.com/forum-39.html
permit me to download old p5 stock Rom pls
I install hi font in my p5 after rebooting, my phone stock at tecno, so I collected a friend's backup am Flashed the bricks phone but it gave me an error so I formated the the phone using sp flash tool and tried flashing the rom again but still have the same error so I discovered the the backup up I used is a new os while the dead phone is old os pls grant me permission to download the old p5 stock rom
(07-27-2015, 05:19 PM)jbvladiz Wrote: I install hi font in my p5  after rebooting, my phone stock at tecno, so I collected a friend's backup am Flashed the bricks phone but it gave me an error so I formated the the phone using sp flash tool and tried flashing the rom again but still have the same error so I discovered the the backup up I used is a new os while the dead phone is old os pls grant me permission to download the old p5 stock rom

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread