Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] wifi direct file transfer fail

Trying to send files between galaxy note 4 and galaxy core prime.Perfect connection file starts sending then fails after a few percent.Enough storage on core prime to receive file

(06-11-2015, 12:55 AM)codyseth Wrote: Trying to send files between galaxy note 4 and galaxy core prime.Perfect connection file starts sending then fails after a few percent.Enough storage on core prime to receive file

what wifi file transfer app are you using?
was using just normal wifi direct on phone but then tried superbeam as well
(06-11-2015, 07:57 AM)codyseth Wrote: was using just normal wifi direct on phone but then tried superbeam as well

whats the exact error message you get
receiving file failed
(06-11-2015, 01:35 PM)codyseth Wrote: receiving file failed

try transferring to a different phone on one and receiving on a different phone on the other. that should give us an idea where the problem is coming from
it worked fine sending from my galaxy core prime.Just receiving seems to be a problem.Its hit and miss all the time.I have received large files before from the note 4 but lately i have been getting this problem
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2015, 09:20 AM by hovatek. )
(06-12-2015, 06:30 AM)codyseth Wrote: it worked fine sending from my galaxy core prime.Just receiving seems to be a problem.Its hit and miss all the time.I have received large files before from the note 4 but lately i have been getting this problem

so your phone can send fine to all phones but cant receive from any (i'm assuming you've tried more than one phone)
Yip sending perfect.I'm going to try receiving from some more phones later.Will keep you posted