Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] xtouch x2 hard bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] xtouch x2 hard bricked

[Please help] xtouch x2 hard bricked

danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
11-06-2015, 07:44 AM

Hi, 

Please I bought an xtouch x2 few weeks ago but it came with 8gb storage and 1gb ram against the 4gb rom and 512 mb ram i saw on the website. Shortly after I  had Google play services issue so I decided to flash the phone with the firmware posted on the xtouch website . I followed all instructions but surprisingly I saw my phone got bricked .  I didn't back up the original Firmware of the phone so now my phone is dead and I don't know what to do. 

Please is there any help that u can render so I can have my phone working again even if its a custom ROM with the same specifications.

Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-06-2015, 08:33 AM
(11-06-2015, 07:44 AM)danielkola Hi, 

Please I bought an xtouch x2 few weeks ago but it came with 8gb storage and 1gb ram against the 4gb rom and 512 mb ram i saw on the website. Shortly after I  had Google play services issue so I decided to flash the phone with the firmware posted on the xtouch website . I followed all instructions but surprisingly I saw my phone got bricked .  I didn't back up the original Firmware of the phone so now my phone is dead and I don't know what to do. 

Please is there any help that u can render so I can have my phone working again even if its a custom ROM with the same specifications.

Thanks

just ran a quick search on the phone's specs and all the ones I saw were running on 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage.
since yours is different, its either a new variant or a clone. the first thing to do is to figure out which we're dealing with.
what you need to do is to search the manufacturer's website for a list of all their phones so you see if a higher variant was released.
you can also google xtouch x2 1GB RAM to see if you find any such specs

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
11-06-2015, 09:58 AM
I think its a new variant ..but I can't find the stock ROM anywhere. Please any assistance you can give will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Sent from my i2 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-06-2015, 04:36 PM
(11-06-2015, 09:58 AM)danielkola I think its a new variant ..but I can't find the stock ROM anywhere. Please any assistance you can give will be highly appreciated. Thanks

couldnt find such a variant let alone a firmware after a quick search. I suggest you send an email to the manufacturer to confirm the authenticity of the phone and ask for the firmware

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Dennis29
Dennis29
Dennis29
23-06-2015, 05:27 AM

(11-06-2015, 09:58 AM)danielkola I think its a new variant ..but I can't find the stock ROM anywhere. Please any assistance you can give will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Did you use Flash tool and Mtk tool !?
Any way i have same as you and its ORIGINAL X2 that comes with the 2nd version ... if you look clearly in the Rom version you see "8gb + 1gb" in the Rom line of your phone... Meaning .... on the Needrom website is only for 512mb Roms...
So you cant Flash it !! its for old/first X2 device...
I have successfully updated my CWM Recovery and installed MIUI V5 Rom(Ported)... and it is 10 times !! Best than the Stock Rom...
If you are interested in Porting Miui Roms just search.. "Miui v5 for mt6582 device{4.2.2 jb}"
danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
25-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Thanks 
So you mean I can go ahead to download this MiuI Rom, then flash the phone with sp flash tool ??? 
Will this help solve the hard brick issue ?

Awaiting your reply .

Thanks
danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
25-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Dennis thanks .

Can I try flashing it with the ported miui ROM , can that solve the hard brick issue ?
Or please do I have a back up of ur stock ROM , if u can give me your contact . so you can help me send through drop box or something .thanks

danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
25-06-2015, 07:41 PM
(23-06-2015, 05:27 AM)Dennis29

Any way i have same as you and its ORIGINAL X2 that comes with the 2nd version ... if you look clearly in the Rom version you see "8gb + 1gb" in the Rom line of your phone... Meaning .... on the Needrom website is only for 512mb Roms...
I have successfully updated my CWM Recovery and installed MIUI V5 Rom(Ported)... and it is 10 times !! Best than the Stock Rom...
If you are interested in Porting Miui Roms just search.. "Miui v5 for mt6582 device{4.2.2 jb}"

Can I flash it with this Miui ROM? Or can u send me the stock ROM for d xtouch x2 if u have it ? Thanks

danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
28-07-2015, 06:31 PM
(23-06-2015, 05:27 AM)Dennis29

Thanks....Please can you help me with the back up stock ROM you have maybe via dropbox or sumn.. Thanks .

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-07-2015, 10:36 AM

(28-07-2015, 06:31 PM)danielkola Thanks....Please can you help me with the back up stock ROM you have maybe via dropbox or sumn.. Thanks .

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile

would've done that long ago if we did have it

Note!