Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] SPD 6820 M-Horse 720 LCD display with horizontal lines across screen after flash.
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] SPD 6820 M-Horse 720 LCD display with horizontal lines across screen after flash.

[Please help] SPD 6820 M-Horse 720 LCD display with horizontal lines across screen after flash.

madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
12-06-2015, 05:06 AM

Hello Forum Members,

I have an SPD Phone M-HORSE 720, it was google account locked, i tried to flash with a pac file i got from internet but the phone comes on with the LCD showing some horizontal lines across screen but i can feel the touch. So how can i solve this problem?

I have attached an image of what i see after the phone boots up.
Attached Files
.jpg
M-HORSE 720 ON.jpg
Size: 150.78 KB / Downloads: 11
.jpg
M-HORSE 720 BACK.jpg
Size: 69.04 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-06-2015, 08:37 PM
(12-06-2015, 05:06 AM)madcom5 Hello Forum Members,

I have an SPD Phone M-HORSE 720, it was google account locked, i tried to flash with a pac file i got from internet but the phone comes on with the LCD showing some horizontal lines across screen but i can feel the touch. So how can i solve this problem?

I have attached an image of what i see after the phone boots up.

the pac file you flashed is likely incompatible (boot.img)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mtenget
mtenget
mtenget
Techie Member
12-09-2015, 05:37 AM
Its a big problem for this spd cpu phone....i have also a problem because i've tecno m3 copy spd cpu after wipe user data using research download now restart itself forever.
Any one here in hovatek who have a pac file can help me because owner is hanging on my neck..!!

Thanx in advance.
madcom5
madcom5
madcom5
Experienced Member
12-09-2015, 11:59 AM
(12-09-2015, 05:37 AM)mtenget Its a big problem for this spd cpu phone....i have also a problem because i've tecno m3 copy spd cpu after wipe user data using research download now restart itself forever.
Any one here in hovatek who have a pac file can help me because owner is hanging on my neck..!!

Thanx in advance.

It's very rare to get such phones brother, i also have a dead spd tecno h5 here same case, but i just came to realise that GPG Dragon is good to wipe user data for those CPU's. coz i ever tried with that H5 SPD and removed successfully but later on i tried to factory reset from inside phone when already removed the pattern and there it hanged on tecno logo for long hours, when i tried to flash with a file that i read from phone before removing pattern but it went dead completely.
mtenget
mtenget
mtenget
Techie Member
20-09-2015, 09:22 PM

Oh...my God....!! What can i do....
Let me seat and wait someone with help if possible
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-09-2015, 11:36 AM
(20-09-2015, 09:22 PM)mtenget Oh...my God....!! What can i do....
Let me seat and wait someone with help if possible

I presume the screen isnt faulty.
have you tried flashing another pac file for the same phone model?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.