Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Need tecno m7 stock flash file or mtk backup

please admin, grant me the permission to download tecno m7 file, i ned to bring back to life my tecno m7, please help me, thanks for the humane gesture, God bless you
[email protected]

please admin, grant me the permission to download tecno m7 file, i ned to bring back to life my tecno m7, please help me, thanks for the humane gesture, God bless you [email protected]
(06-12-2015, 05:28 AM)kwamwon Wrote: please admin, grant me the permission to download tecno m7 file, i ned to bring back to life my tecno m7, please help me, thanks for the humane gesture, God bless you
[email protected]

how did the phone get bricked?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
please admin. i will be grateful.
the phone get bricked due to a great mistake, i wanted to flash a boot,recovery and a preloader to a tecno f7, and after i press the full format key, i mistakenly plug in my tecno m7, now i av done a full format, thats why am requesting for the flash file. thanks for the quick response.
please help me.
[email protected]
(06-12-2015, 12:55 PM)kwamwon Wrote: the phone get bricked due to a great mistake, i wanted to flash a boot,recovery and a preloader to a tecno f7, and after i press the full format key, i mistakenly plug in my tecno m7, now i av done a full format, thats why am requesting for the flash file. thanks for the quick response.
please help me.
[email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash all files using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
thanks so much for the grant, i can now bring back to life my tecno m7, you guys are great, God bless you hovatek. love you...
please hovatek, i need your permission to download tecno R5 flash file, please its very urgent, thanks for your faithful assistance.
[email protected]
(06-15-2015, 09:19 PM)kwamwon Wrote: please hovatek, i need your permission to download tecno R5 flash file, please its very urgent, thanks for your faithful assistance.
[email protected]

create a new thread for this to avoid a mixup
Please ineed permission. To download.Techno m7stock flash file or mtk backup