Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno P5S
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno P5S

[Please help] Tecno P5S

conreezy
conreezy
conreezy
12-06-2015, 09:22 PM

I tried installing the CWM recovery tool into my rooted Tecno P5s and the phone prompted me to reboot it but the phone is now stuck on the white Tecno logo while it keeps powering on and off i have tried using the SP flash tool,the MTK droid tool,and AIO flasher but the SP and MTK tool do not detect the phone the AIO detects but the phone gives me a feedback : security error *2017 please help on how i can recover the phone and am a noob
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-06-2015, 01:26 PM
(12-06-2015, 09:22 PM)conreezy I tried installing the CWM recovery tool into my rooted Tecno P5s and the phone prompted me to reboot it but the phone is now stuck on the white Tecno logo while it keeps powering on and off i have tried using the SP flash tool,the MTK droid tool,and AIO flasher but the SP and MTK tool do not detect the phone the AIO detects but the phone gives me a feedback : security error *2017 please help on how i can recover the phone and am a noob

do you have the P5S backup files?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
haidary
haidary
haidary
Enthusiastic Member
12-09-2015, 05:27 PM
i also kindly need the Tecno p5S flash file