Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] TECNO N9 TAB

Gud day admin/s I was having disappearance of my navigation bar on my tecno n9 tab after gravitybox crashed......I tried retrieving it with various means by installing new version of the gravitybox,formating the phone,dalvick cache & all but to no avail,so I thought I should flash back the stock rom with sp flashtool which I backed up sometime ago with mtk droid tool.
After the flashing which was successful,I plugged my phone to the power source & i noticed my battery was totally down.the lightning sign of charging appeared but the screen never went off like it used to display b4 I flashed,& after some couple of minutes when it does off it still wont charge nor power on........mind u though the lighting sign appeared the phone is not charging.

Please guyz help me out ya response is highly needed & will be appreciated
(06-12-2015, 09:45 PM)Mr v Wrote: Gud day admin/s I was having disappearance of my navigation bar on my tecno n9 tab after gravitybox  crashed......I tried retrieving it with various means by installing new version of the gravitybox,formating the phone,dalvick cache & all but to no avail,so I thought I should flash back the stock rom with sp flashtool which I backed up sometime ago with mtk droid tool.
After the flashing which was successful,I plugged my phone to the power source &  i noticed my battery was totally down.the lightning sign of charging appeared but the screen never went off like it used to display b4 I flashed,& after some couple of minutes when it does off it still wont charge nor power on........mind u though the lighting sign appeared the phone is not charging.

did you try doing a factory reset in recovery mode after flashing? and is there a formatted sd card in the phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
did you try doing a factory reset in recovery mode after flashing? and is there a formatted sd card in the phone?
[/quote]

There's an SD on the phone but not formatted, the phone won't even power on let alone going to recovery mode.like I said before when the phone is plugged to a power source it shoes the battery is totally down but it won't even charge in other for the phone to boot up.....

Is there a fix for this? or does it mean the phone is dead?
(06-13-2015, 06:18 PM)Mr v Wrote: There's an SD on the phone but not formatted, the phone won't even power on let alone going to recovery mode.like I said before when the phone is plugged to a power source it shoes the battery is totally down but it won't even charge in other for the phone to boot up.....

Is there a fix for this? or does it mean the phone is dead?

supply a gmail address for our stock backup
K tanx in [email protected]
(06-13-2015, 09:35 PM)Mr v Wrote: K tanx in [email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Tanx admin i'll be downloading it later tonight cos the network is pretty poor now just 11k/s.......I'll be feeding u back 2moro as per the outcome....... I pray it all goes well.

I have downloaded & flashed it but with similar issue,this time around when plugged 2 a power source it keeps on blinking every mili-seconds as if it's been charged with a non compatible charger,I even tried other charger I'm using on another phone but same issue........ I now feel the phone is dead or maybe I'm having battery issues as it is fully down maybe it needs a source 2 boost up like what we do with iphones when its down & similar to what a desktop charger does for removable batteries.

You think m right? or u suggest I try out this method? If yes do you think there's a way for phone techs to boost this up?
(06-15-2015, 08:51 PM)Mr v Wrote: I have downloaded & flashed it but with similar issue,this time around when plugged 2 a power source it keeps on blinking every mili-seconds    as if it's been charged with a non compatible charger,I even tried other charger I'm using on another phone but same issue........ I now feel the phone is dead or maybe I'm having battery issues as it is fully down maybe it needs a source 2 boost up like what we do with iphones when its down & similar to what a desktop charger does for removable batteries.

You think m right? or  u suggest I try out this method? If yes do you think there's a way for phone techs to boost this up?

You're right. try boosting the battery. it might be flat