Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to fix infinix zero hanging problem

Can someone please give me directions on how to fix infinix zero hanging problem. Mine is the 2/16gb variant. Thank you

(06-14-2015, 01:20 AM)Fran6 Wrote: Can someone please give me directions on how to fix infinix zero hanging problem. Mine is the 2/16gb variant. Thank you

when you say 'hanging', do you mean slow/lagging or stuck at Infinix logo?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-14-2015, 09:52 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 01:20 AM)Fran6 Wrote: Can someone please give me directions on how to fix infinix zero hanging problem. Mine is the 2/16gb variant. Thank you

Thanks for your prompt response. I mean the screen suddenly freezes while in use, this is accompanied by heat coming from the upper back. It usually warrants me rebooting the phone.
(06-14-2015, 11:45 AM)Fran6 Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 09:52 AM)hovatek Wrote:

Thanks for your prompt response. I mean the screen suddenly freezes while in use, this is accompanied by heat coming from the upper back. It usually warrants me rebooting the phone.

And it at times reboots itself after being frozen for a while.
(06-14-2015, 11:59 AM)Fran6 Wrote: And it at times reboots itself after being frozen for a while.

have you tried flashing the stock ROM? if you dont have one or a working X506 then supply a gmail address for ours

(06-14-2015, 04:33 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-14-2015, 11:59 AM)Fran6 Wrote: And it at times reboots itself after being frozen for a while.

have you tried flashing the stock ROM? if you dont have one or a working X506 then supply a gmail address for ours

I haven't. Here's my Gmail account: [email protected]
Thanks.
(06-14-2015, 04:43 PM)Fran6 Wrote: I haven't. Here's my Gmail account: [email protected]
Thanks.

before flashing, follow the two guides below and observe the phone for another 24 hours. let me know whether or not the issue subsides

* https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-an-o...oid-phone/
* https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-easily-m...p-lagging/
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 11:15 PM by SamH. )
mine still freezes while in use and reboot after some seconds,i've flashed the stock ROM still same, it mostly hangs when sim card is inside... or is it because the screen has a little on it, am just confused........
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2016, 11:15 PM by SamH. )
(01-25-2016, 02:26 PM)glord Wrote: mine still freezes while in use and reboot after some seconds,i've flashed the stock ROM still same, it mostly hangs when sim card is inside... or is it because the screen has a little on it, am just confused........

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Guys i need your help i am using infinix zero 3 and suddenly i came across the following issue:-

The Phone is switched on all the icons appear and when i kept if after using it sometimes locking the screen when i pick the phone next time i cant unlock the screen it just black no response and then it restarts

After restarting when i locked the screen and try to unlock it the screen doesnt come on and it restarts again what can the issue be
Please Let me know
Mohamed