Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] tecno h3 stock backup

pls i copy the file to memory card but still not boot normal ,still stuck on tecno pls ao would i flash it with sp pls sir thanks

pls it would take how many hour before the phone boot pls
(06-16-2015, 10:11 PM)EMMYTECHZ Wrote: pls i copy the file to memory card but still not boot normal ,still stuck on tecno pls ao would i flash it with sp pls sir thanks

you're supposed to flash the stock_mod zip file in recovery mode just the way you would flash a ROM or flashable zip
PLESE AM I GOING TO FLASH IT WITH SP PLS ABEG SIR
(06-17-2015, 06:34 PM)EMMYTECHZ Wrote: PLESE AM I GOING TO FLASH IT WITH SP PLS ABEG SIR

I already told you that you'll flash it in recovery mode.
copy the tecno_h3_mod zip file to your sd card > boot into recovery mode > select Install zip from sd card > select the zip file > select Yes
ok dat is what i deed but still not bootting still stucnk to tecno , even i keep the on tecno bootloop for about 8hour after i install the zip pls what can i do again and is like the zip is for m3. pls help sir! THANKS
pls may b u give me another zip file because dis 1 did not work still on boot logo
Pls hovatek I have created a Thread concerning my tecno m3 boot problem please grant me permission
havotek pls help me
(06-18-2015, 02:56 AM)EMMYTECHZ Wrote: ok dat is what i deed but still not bootting still stucnk to tecno , even i keep the on tecno bootloop for about 8hour after i install the zip pls what can i do again and is like the zip is for m3. pls help sir! THANKS

the zip is for h3. was flashing the zip in recovery mode successful?