Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NO USB-debugging

Boot Loop issue on phantom A+ NO
USB-debugging pls i need ur help.My pc is not detecting my phone.

(06-15-2015, 07:48 AM)solawex Wrote: Boot Loop issue on phantom A+ NO

1. how did the phone get bricked?
2. what version of Android is the phone running on
3. supply a gmail address
(06-15-2015, 12:47 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-15-2015, 07:48 AM)solawex Wrote: Boot Loop issue on phantom A+ NO

1. how did the phone get bricked?
2. what version of Android is the phone running on
3. supply a gmail address

I am trying to change my phantom A+ os to melting rock.zip but it crash on d way.For me to rectify d issue is a problem cus my phone can't connect to my pc.Guys help me out,cz my phone is in coma for d past 2weeks.

[email protected]
(06-17-2015, 12:33 AM)solawex Wrote: I am trying to change my phantom A+ os to melting rock.zip but it crash on d way.For me to rectify d issue is a problem cus my phone can't connect to my pc.Guys help me out,cz my phone is in coma for d past 2weeks.

[email protected]

what version of Android was the phone originally running on?
(06-17-2015, 11:58 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 12:33 AM)solawex Wrote: I am trying to change my phantom A+ os to melting rock.zip but it crash on d way.For me to rectify d issue is a problem cus my phone can't connect to my pc.Guys help me out,cz my phone is in coma for d past 2weeks.

[email protected]

what version of Android was the phone originally running on?
Am running the default os on it 4.1.2........Please i no fit connect am to pc after installing different drivers and sdk and Adb and co....Bro please help me.My phone is now in coma.
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2015, 05:44 PM by hovatek. )
(06-17-2015, 02:36 PM)solawex Wrote: Am running the default os on it 4.1.2........Please i no fit connect am to pc after installing different drivers and sdk and Adb and co....Bro please help me.My phone is now in coma.

granted! download Tecno Phantom A MT6577 backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
let me know how it goes
ok boss, my phone did not recognise by my pc.Wot can i do about dat ,boss?
(06-17-2015, 09:23 PM)solawex Wrote: ok boss, my phone did not recognise by my pc.Wot can i do about dat ,boss?

did you install vcom drivers as the guide asked you to?
Thanks boss.....I successfully flash my fone but the problem is when ever I on it,it wont boot to my phone OS.I only see a Tecno LOGO without going to the next stage (I mean phone MENU)What else am I gonna do.And moreso how can I add sound patch?I sincerely appreciare thee.