Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno M3 stopped booting pass the Logo Screen [Please Help]

I have a rooted Tecno M3 which has been acting funny for many days counting now.

First, it started by getting the battery drain in less than 20 minutes whenever I try to browse.

Later, it stopped charging normally. It sometimes show charging thunder sign, but DU Battery indicates no charger is connected....though it charges anyway as the battery percentage increases.

At this point, I discovered that USB cable connected with it does not even connect it to my PC anymore. I have tried many USB cables and I have tried with  more than 3 PCs, yet I have no access through the USB cable.

Latest thing is that it does not charge or power on anymore. If power button is pressed or charger connected, it boots to where the TECNO is written in BLUE on BLACK and then goes back off, come up by itself, gets to the TECNO and goes back off.....like that like that till battery drains off (or till I remove the battery myself)

Please, what can I do to resolve this issue? Thank you.

(06-16-2015, 01:09 PM)bustabaf Wrote: I have a rooted Tecno M3 which has been acting funny for many days counting now.

First, it started by getting the battery drain in less than 20 minutes whenever I try to browse.

Later, it stopped charging normally. It sometimes show charging thunder sign, but DU Battery indicates no charger is connected....though it charges anyway as the battery percentage increases.

At this point, I discovered that USB cable connected with it does not even connect it to my PC anymore. I have tried many USB cables and I have tried with  more than 3 PCs, yet I have no access through the USB cable.

Latest thing is that it does not charge or power on anymore. If power button is pressed or charger connected, it boots to where the TECNO is written in BLUE on BLACK and then goes back off, come up by itself, gets to the TECNO and goes back off.....like that like that till battery drains off (or till I remove the battery myself)

1. is your M3 running on OS 4.2 or 4.4?
2. if its 4.2, check the pics @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and let me know if its old or new OS
3. have you tried re-flashing the stock ROM?
(06-16-2015, 06:20 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-16-2015, 01:09 PM)bustabaf Wrote: I have a rooted Tecno M3 which has been acting funny for many days counting now.

1. is your M3 running on OS 4.2 or 4.4?
2. if its 4.2, check the pics @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and let me know if its old or new OS
3. have you tried re-flashing the stock ROM?

Thank you so much for the prompt reply. My Tecno M3 is running running on old OS 4.2

I have not tried flashing the stock ROM cos I do  not have it.

I will be so glad if I could get permission to the m3 stock ROM cos I believe it will help my situation.

Thank you so much,[email protected]
(06-16-2015, 09:07 PM)bustabaf Wrote: Thank you so much for the prompt reply. My Tecno M3 is running running on old OS 4.2

I have not tried flashing the stock ROM cos I do  not have it.

I will be so glad if I could get permission to the m3 stock ROM cos I believe it will help my situation.

Thank you so much,[email protected]

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html