Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Sp flash tool won't leave 0%
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Sp flash tool won't leave 0%

Sp flash tool won't leave 0%

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
yomi
yomi
yomi
Enthusiastic Member
17-06-2015, 06:14 AM

I t ried flashing my bricked  tecno m3 with an mtk backup from another working m3, after installing the vcom drivers I tried using the flash tool but it won't leave 0% after the scatter and clicking download
yomi
yomi
yomi
Enthusiastic Member
17-06-2015, 06:15 AM
After loading the scatter file and clicking on download button I meant to type
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-06-2015, 12:21 PM
(17-06-2015, 06:14 AM)yomi I t ried flashing my bricked  tecno m3 with an mtk backup from another working m3, after installing the vcom drivers I tried using the flash tool but it won't leave 0% after the scatter and clicking download

you need to install vcom drivers as described @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html then flash using SP flash tool as explained @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yomi
yomi
yomi
Enthusiastic Member
17-06-2015, 03:09 PM
I followed the instructions on installing vcom manually, then tried the sp flash tool again but I'm still having the same problem, flashtool doesn't leave 0%

Sent from my SM-A500H using Hovatek mobile
yomi
yomi
yomi
Enthusiastic Member
17-06-2015, 05:35 PM

After fooling around, when I click download and connect the phone , it shows the battery charging icon and then boots tecno logo then gets stuck in the boot loop again, what am I doing wrong please

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-06-2015, 05:48 PM
(17-06-2015, 05:35 PM)yomi After fooling around, when I click download and connect the phone , it shows the battery charging icon and then boots tecno logo then gets stuck in the boot loop again, what am I doing wrong please

the battery icon means drivers have not been correctly installed. try using a different PC and USB cord

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yomi
yomi
yomi
Enthusiastic Member
18-06-2015, 04:27 PM
I tried another pc today but it is still the same result, it just brings the battery icon for a moment then gets stuck in the boot loop.

agbelex
agbelex
agbelex
18-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Are u sure u folowed every step in that driver installation forum? If yes, ur sp flash tool shuld begin download process wen d fone is connected

Sent from my Infinix-X551 using Hovatek mobile
yomi
yomi
yomi
Enthusiastic Member
18-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Yes I followed the driver installation instructions step by step, let me ask this question first, is the pc supposed to detect the bricked phone immediately it's connected? I mean is the phone supposed to come up in the device manager?

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-06-2015, 06:41 PM

(18-06-2015, 04:41 PM)yomi Yes I followed the driver installation instructions step by step, let me ask this question first, is the pc supposed to detect the bricked phone immediately it's connected? I mean is the phone supposed to come up in the device manager?

the phone is supposed to appear as preloader vcom in device manager
Go to device manager. connect the phone to PC while switched off with battery inside then let me know what it gets detected as under Ports in device manager

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next