Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Techno A3 seem dead

Tried to flash my techno stock on boot logo after which phone completely wont come on. Help pls on what to do.

(06-17-2015, 01:35 PM)jkeys Wrote: Tried to flash my techno stock on boot logo after which phone completely wont come on. Help pls on what to do.

1. how exactly did you try flashing it?
2. where did you get the files you used from?
(06-17-2015, 05:28 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 01:35 PM)jkeys Wrote: Tried to flash my techno stock on boot logo after which phone completely wont come on. Help pls on what to do.

HELLO,MY TECHNO A3 IS ROOTED AND HAS BEEN WORKING WELL BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN WITHOUT NOTICE IT JUST WENT BLANK AND WHEN TRIED TOI PUT IT ON ,IT GOT STUCK ON BOOT LOGO. I TRIED FORMATTING TO NO AVAIL AND THEN WITH SP FLASH TOOL BUT I GET THIS MSG =PMT CHANGED FOR OTHER ROM TECHNO A111,PLS HELP.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2015, 09:28 PM by jkeys. Edit Reason: no email )
(06-21-2015, 09:10 PM)jkeys Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 05:28 PM)hovatek Wrote:

HELLO,MY TECHNO A3 IS ROOTED AND HAS BEEN WORKING WELL BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN WITHOUT NOTICE IT JUST WENT BLANK AND WHEN TRIED TOI PUT IT ON ,IT GOT STUCK ON BOOT LOGO. I TRIED FORMATTING TO NO AVAIL AND THEN WITH SP FLASH TOOL BUT I GET THIS MSG =PMT CHANGED FOR OTHER ROM TECHNO A111,PLS HELP.
PLEASE I NEED PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD STOCK ROM FOR TECHNO PHANTOM A3(M9)my email is [email protected] or [email protected]
(06-21-2015, 09:19 PM)jkeys Wrote: HELLO,MY TECHNO A3 IS ROOTED AND HAS BEEN WORKING WELL BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN WITHOUT NOTICE IT JUST WENT BLANK AND WHEN TRIED TOI PUT IT ON ,IT GOT STUCK ON BOOT LOGO. I TRIED FORMATTING TO NO AVAIL AND THEN WITH SP FLASH TOOL BUT I GET THIS MSG =PMT CHANGED FOR OTHER ROM TECHNO A111,PLS HELP.

PLEASE I NEED PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD STOCK ROM FOR TECHNO PHANTOM A3(M9)my email is [email protected] or [email protected]

[email protected] is invalid
supply a valid gmail address
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2015, 08:06 AM by jkeys. Edit Reason: wrong gmail )
[quote pid='32767' dateline='1434966752']
  1. hovatek
(06-21-2015, 09:19 PM)jkeys Wrote: HELLO,MY TECHNO A3 IS ROOTED AND HAS BEEN WORKING WELL BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN WITHOUT NOTICE IT JUST WENT BLANK AND WHEN TRIED TOI PUT IT ON ,IT GOT STUCK ON BOOT LOGO. I TRIED FORMATTING TO NO AVAIL AND THEN WITH SP FLASH TOOL BUT I GET THIS MSG =PMT CHANGED FOR OTHER ROM TECHNO A111,PLS HELP.

[email protected] is invalid
supply a valid gmail address
[/quote]
thanks for your apt response,PLEASE I NEED PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD STOCK ROM FOR TECHNO PHANTOM A3(M9)my email is [email protected] or [email protected]
thanks for your apt response,PLEASE I NEED PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD STOCK ROM FOR TECHNO PHANTOM A3(M9)my email is [email protected] or [email protected]
(06-25-2015, 08:07 AM)jkeys Wrote: thanks for your apt response,PLEASE I NEED PERMISSION TO DOWNLOAD STOCK ROM FOR TECHNO PHANTOM A3(M9)my email is [email protected] or [email protected]

granted [email protected]! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR PERMISSION GRANTED.FOLLWED THE GUIDE AND GOT MY M9 OK WITH INVALID IMEI BUT ALL IS FIXED AS I WENT THROUGH POST TO RESTORE IMEI VIA MTK TOOLS. LIKE TO UPGRADE MY MEMBERSHIP.
(06-28-2015, 11:18 PM)jkeys Wrote: THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMIN FOR PERMISSION GRANTED.FOLLWED THE GUIDE AND GOT MY M9 OK WITH INVALID IMEI BUT ALL IS FIXED AS I WENT THROUGH POST TO RESTORE IMEI VIA MTK TOOLS. LIKE TO UPGRADE MY MEMBERSHIP.

Visit https://premium.hovatek.com to upgrade to Premium membership
Dont forget to install our mobile app @ https://app.hovatek.com for easy access to us.