Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] my tecno m3 won't go pass boot logo

(07-09-2015, 10:28 PM)Hapalet Wrote: Yes I have both

ok. try flashing the custom ROM and let me know the error you get

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
With sp flash tools or with cwm recovery
(07-10-2015, 04:33 PM)Hapalet Wrote: With sp flash tools or with cwm recovery

cwm recovery
I have three custom rom when I flash one of the three.E:can't open /cache/recovery/last_install
E:Failed to open last install : read-only file system is the error I get though I successfully flashed the rom but still stuck in bootloop (the name of the custom rom is android L kitpop tecno m3)..the second is keslar_for_tecno_m3_by_hovatek and the error It displayed is the same error with the one above but I saw install from sdcard complete still stuck in bootloop but the third rom is the stock rom I got from the site [hovatek] stock backup (mtk) the surprising part is though I still receive that error msg the installation got aborted without me touching the phone or anything am confuse oooo
(07-11-2015, 04:15 PM)Hapalet Wrote: I have three custom rom when I flash one of the three.E:can't open /cache/recovery/last_install
E:Failed to open last install : read-only file system is the error I get though I successfully flashed the rom but still stuck in bootloop (the name of the custom rom is android L kitpop tecno m3)..the second is keslar_for_tecno_m3_by_hovatek and the error It displayed is the same error with the one above but I saw install from sdcard complete still stuck in bootloop but the third rom is the stock rom I got from the site [hovatek] stock backup (mtk) the surprising part is though I still receive that error msg the installation got aborted without me touching the phone or anything am confuse oooo

the mtk backup will surely give you an error. its not for flashing in cwm recovery.
in recovery mode, go to Advanced and fix permissions. go to mounts and storage then format system
What should I do after all this cause after all you said I try to install another custom rom still the same thing
(07-12-2015, 06:22 PM)Hapalet Wrote: What should I do after all this cause after all you said I try to install another custom rom still the same thing

was formatting system under mounts and storage successful?
Yes successful..how can I upload screenshot so that u cn see what am seeing here..what next pls
I have a problem with my tecno m3. It just stuck at a logo called "Experience
                Smartlife
                        Now"
When I tried to flash it with SP Flash Tool, the following error ensued:

common hint: for sp flash tool issues:
please supply your tool version, GUI screen shot, and tool logs when you encounter trouble with the latest tool.
how to obtain the tool logs?
1. Run the tool
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+t(Tool Title Hint: Runtime Trace Mode);
3. [Menu]Help-[SubMenu]Open logs folder.
SP FLASH TOOL ERROR : (8048)
Could not found specific rom info from PMT
[HINT]:
Please Download first or do Format Whole Flash.

The above error is what I received...pls help!
Is that your first time of using sp flash tools