Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

infinix 502

How do i stop previewing messages from phone status bar? I tried to go to notification setting, i didnt find that option.

(06-18-2015, 07:49 AM)Sadiki Wrote: How do i stop previewing messages from phone status bar? I tried to go to notification setting, i didnt find that option.

dont understand you
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-18-2015, 11:10 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-18-2015, 07:49 AM)Sadiki Wrote: How do i stop previewing messages from phone status bar? I tried to go to notification setting, i didnt find that option.

dont understand you

I meant, when i receive a msg, anybody can read it on the status bar even without opening the msg inbox. So when the screen lock is not set, if you pull down the ststus bar to see who sent you the msg, you can even just read the msg content from there. How do i stop that? On therevi just want to see senders name not the whole msg
(06-20-2015, 06:55 AM)Sadiki Wrote: I meant, when i receive a msg, anybody can read it on the status bar even without opening the msg inbox. So when the screen lock is not set, if you pull down the ststus bar to see who sent you the msg, you can even just read the msg content from there. How do i stop that? On therevi just want to see senders name not the whole msg

thats common to most android phones. you'll need to mod your status bar of you want it different
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)