Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] No recovery on Tecno D3
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] No recovery on Tecno D3

[Please help] No recovery on Tecno D3

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
26-06-2015, 01:55 PM

I've already set up a ADB on my computer, what I'm trying to say is there's no way I can access the phone settings so that I can enable the ADB that is what I'm saying I can't enable it because the phone is locked with a pattern and I can't access it. Please what else can I do
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-06-2015, 08:08 PM
(26-06-2015, 01:55 PM)adutwumraymond I've already set up a ADB on my computer, what I'm trying to say is there's no way I can access the phone settings so that I can enable the ADB that is what I'm saying I can't enable it because the phone is locked with a pattern and I can't access it. Please what else can I do

boot the phone into factory mode (volume down + power button) then try adb again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
01-07-2015, 08:15 PM
i've already setup adb on my laptop, i've been using it for three years. what i mean is i cant connect adb on my phone cause thers no way to switch it ON.
Please tell me how to flash it with sp flash tool cause my phone can't connect with my computer and i have install all the drivers
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-07-2015, 11:06 AM
(01-07-2015, 08:15 PM)adutwumraymond i've already setup adb on my laptop, i've been using it for three years. what i mean is i cant connect adb on my phone cause thers no way to switch it ON.
Please tell me how to flash it with sp flash tool cause my phone can't connect with my computer and i have install all the drivers

ok. 
1. if you dont have the stock backup for D3 then supply a gmail address for ours
2. as for SP flash tool not detecting the phone, ensure to install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html
next, connect the phone to PC and observe if device manager refreshes when the phone gets connected. if the phone gets detected in device manager, let me know what it gets detected as

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
03-07-2015, 06:36 PM

When I plug it in it shows SCI General US2(AT)(COM 11) and SCI Vendor US2(DIAG)(COM12)
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-07-2015, 12:13 PM
(03-07-2015, 06:36 PM)adutwumraymond When I plug it in it shows SCI General US2(AT)(COM 11) and SCI Vendor US2(DIAG)(COM12)

that looks like Spreadtrum. seems your own D3 is spreadtrum phone. that would explain a lot if true.
try booting into recovery mode using this guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2167.html
let me know how it goes

Note!
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
adutwumraymond
Techie Member
13-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Admin, I tried but no luck. I did some research and apparently it can be flashed with flash tool and a PAC file.
I was hoping you'll a link to download that file
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-07-2015, 03:25 PM
(13-07-2015, 01:58 PM)adutwumraymond Admin, I tried but no luck. I did some research and apparently it can be flashed with flash tool and a PAC file.
I was hoping you'll a link to download that file

we dont have the pac format of the firmware

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2