Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my phone tecno m5 4.4 is very slow and sometimes reboot

Hello sir, my phone tecno m5 is very slow and sometimes reboot. 
Its the New version of m5 4.4 and the it doesn't have file manager, the file explorer is not understandable.
Please sir I want you to grant me the permission to download old tecno m5 4.2 mkt stock rom. 
God bless you sir

(06-18-2015, 06:27 PM)ranbaxy Wrote: Hello sir, my phone tecno m5 is very slow and sometimes reboot. 
Its the New version of m5 4.4 and the it doesn't have file manager, the file explorer is not understandable.
Please sir I want you to grant me the permission to download old tecno m5 4.2 mkt stock rom. 
God bless you sir

did you upgrade your phone from 4.2 to 4.4 or you bought it as 4.4?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Yes sir I bought it as 4.4 I didn't upgrade it
My email is [email protected]
(06-19-2015, 10:27 AM)ranbaxy Wrote: Yes sir I bought it as 4.4 I didn't upgrade it

the 4.2 OS will most likely brick your 4.4 . for Tecno, the M5 4.2 phone is different from the M5 4.4 phone
you best get access to a working M5 4.4 phone to backup and flash to your phone.
Ok Thank You Sir.

Sir,
I need a techno m5 stockrom. My m5 is rebooting.its the 4.4 type. I tried backing up one techno m5 and when I try to flash it with flashtool it gives me the response 'pmt changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded'...I need advice on what to do and the ROM also.
(07-31-2015, 09:03 PM)daviduzo Wrote: Sir,
I need a techno m5 stockrom. My m5 is rebooting.its the 4.4 type. I tried backing up one techno m5 and when I try to flash it with flashtool it gives me the response 'pmt changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded'...I need advice on what to do and the ROM also.

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread