Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

sp flash tool tells me BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)

After i loaded the scatter file,preloader,mbr,ebr1,uboot, bootimg,recovery,sec_ro,logo,qndroid are all ticked except cache and usr data. The phone got bricked through privacy protection password and i tried flashing it with sp flash tool. After installing the vcom drivers, there was a yellow logo under it in the device manager. When i connected the phone it shows mtk port installed under ports.

The computer makes sounds often after connecting the phone and usb deview shows mtk port is connected but the preloader vcom doesnt show connected.
(07-02-2015, 07:48 PM)redeemer kbee Wrote: After i loaded the scatter file,preloader,mbr,ebr1,uboot, bootimg,recovery,sec_ro,logo,qndroid are all ticked except cache and usr data. The phone got bricked through privacy protection password and i tried flashing it with sp flash tool. After installing the vcom drivers, there was a yellow logo under it in the device manager. When i connected the phone it shows mtk port installed under ports.

1. you might need to get access to a working phone of the same model or another ROM
2. go to device manager > Ports then connect the phone to PC. let me know what the phone gets detected as. disconnect the phone then reconnect to confirm this
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]
Anytime I connect the phone to the PC under the device manager, it always displays mtk port but the moment I disconnect it, mtk port also disappears but preloader vcom drivers is usually there with the yellow logo.

Sent from my P5S_X403 using Hovatek mobile
(07-03-2015, 09:53 AM)redeemer kbee Wrote: Anytime I connect the phone to the PC under the device manager, it always displays mtk port but the moment I disconnect it, mtk port also disappears but preloader vcom drivers is usually there with the yellow logo.

Sent from my P5S_X403 using Hovatek mobile

now, uninstall all MTK drivers using USB deview @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
next, connect the phone to PC. once it gets detected as mtk port, right-click it and select update driver. select the preloader vcom driver as in https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html 
try flashing again after driver installation .

* Listen to H-Tech Radio
Please administrator, the process still tells me brom error during the flashing..;am still confused.
(07-05-2015, 02:02 AM)redeemer kbee Wrote: Please administrator, the process still tells me brom error during the flashing..;am still confused.

then the ROM isnt compatible with your phone. you'll need to get access to a working phone of the same model

* Listen to H-Tech Radio