09-22-2014, 08:56 PM
(09-22-2014, 06:04 PM)Agumba1 Wrote: YEAH!
Finally worked. Thanks a bunch Hovatek. I truly appreciate your help. My phone is now as good as new. I'm gonna need guidelines on how to zip and upload all backups.
you're welcome. now, you're the hope of other f5 users with bricked phones
1. take out 2 hours to use the phone and confirm its in perfect condition
2. Open the memory card of the phone > clockworkmod folder > backup folder > move everything there elsewhere and make sure its empty
3. Open the mtk droid tools folder > backups > move everything there elsewhere and make sure its empty
4. Make an mtk backup of your phone using this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html
5. List the files / folders inside the !files to flash folder
6. After the mtk backup, Open the memory card of the phone > clockworkmod folder > backup folder > you should see a folder named as numbers, list the files inside