Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

[Tutorial] List of SP Flash Tool errors, their meanings and how to resolve them

(07-13-2015, 05:33 PM)legacy2k15 Wrote: I have a similar problem with my tecno m3. It will just stuck at a logo called "Experience
                Smartlife
                        Now"
When I tried to flash it with SP Flash Tool, the following error ensued:

common hint: for sp flash tool issues:
please supply your tool version, GUI screen shot, and tool logs when you encounter trouble with the latest tool.
how to obtain the tool logs?
1. Run the tool
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+t(Tool Title Hint: Runtime Trace Mode);
3. [Menu]Help-[SubMenu]Open logs folder.
SP FLASH TOOL ERROR : (8048)
Could not found specific rom info from PMT
[HINT]:
Please Download first or do Format Whole Flash.

The above error is what I received

create a new thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Gudmorning pls help am getting this error while trying to flash my tecno h3 after downloading the mtk backup I downloaded here..
"Pmt changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded"
(08-04-2015, 09:16 AM)mike101 Wrote: Gudmorning pls help am getting this error while trying to flash my tecno h3 after downloading the mtk backup I downloaded here..
"Pmt changed for the ROM; it must be downloaded"

already explained in the guide
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 12:40 PM by mike101. )
Pls I tried that but am getting BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAL(4032) N THE PHONE DON'T SWITCH ON AGAIN
....also I as I was following the video to install the drivers after installation only media ten DA USB VCOM port installed n ur video I saw both DA USB vcom port(com46) n Media Tek Preloaded USB VCOM PORT (com19) installed... Will this cause an issue if yes how can I rectify it...
(08-04-2015, 12:08 PM)mike101 Wrote: Pls I tried that but am getting BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAL(4032) N THE PHONE DON'T SWITCH ON AGAIN
....also I as I was following the video to install the drivers after installation only media ten DA USB VCOM port installed n ur video I saw both DA USB vcom port(com46) n Media Tek Preloaded USB VCOM PORT (com19) installed... Will this cause an issue if yes how can I rectify it...

create a thread to this effect
(10-12-2014, 10:29 PM)giftium Wrote: Pls i need help.
I installed Hfont on my tecno P5 n it got bricked (i.e booting n stopping at tecno logo). I tried flashing,clearing/wipe data&cache, factory reset; still stucked at boot logo. I gave it 4 repair, d repairer worked it but i still bricked it again with hfont. Gave it to him again to repair but this time the phone went totally dead. Av tried using sp flash tool to format n flash the files(preloader,msr,esr1,uboot,bootimg,logo et al), but it is showing me Error 4032
Message: BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail. Am using d correct scatter file(P5) downloaded frm dis site, Preloader.bin,uboot.bin,bootimg,esr et al still 4 p5 frm dis site. Evn wen trying to format only, it will in 1 sec reach 100% with red and after 1.51 secs will show Error 4032
Message: BROM ERROR : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032) [EMI] Enable DRAM fail. Pls help, am using sp flash tool 3.18..... .

Were u able to get a solution?
my phone is hardbricked but when i connect it to the pc i hear the usb connecting sound and when i try to download stuff from SP TOOl it dosent do anything and when i disconnect phone from MY PC it gives me this error

device is infinix hot note x551 non removable battry 
[Image: Kvtykgm.png]
(08-21-2015, 06:25 PM)viccrack Wrote: my phone is hardbricked but when i connect it to the pc i hear the usb connecting sound and when i try to download stuff from SP TOOl it dosent do anything and when i disconnect phone from MY PC it gives me this error

device is infinix hot note x551 non removable battry 

create a new thread
[Bootloop infinix hot note] I did flash cause before my phone was dead, after i flash and following all the instructions from Hovatek, grateful my phone is wake up now. But my phone was waking up with boot loop. What must i do now? If you thinnk i'll be neeeded the STOCK ROM, please i need permission to download the STOCK ROM.
gmail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance
(10-07-2015, 05:46 PM)notmi Wrote: [Bootloop infinix hot note] I did flash cause before my phone was dead, after i flash and following all the instructions from Hovatek, grateful my phone is wake up now. But my phone was waking up with boot loop. What must i do now? If you thinnk i'll be neeeded the STOCK ROM, please i need permission to download the STOCK ROM.
gmail: [email protected]

Thanks in advance

create a new thread so we focus on this

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread