Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

[Tutorial] List of SP Flash Tool errors, their meanings and how to resolve them

(08-13-2014, 08:36 AM)TheKalenGi Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 02:59 PM)hovatek Wrote: clear cache and try again

The link worked this time, thanks!

have you been able to implement the suggestions?

(08-13-2014, 08:38 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 08:36 AM)TheKalenGi Wrote:
(08-12-2014, 02:59 PM)hovatek Wrote: clear cache and try again

The link worked this time, thanks!

have you been able to implement the suggestions?

The most recent feedback I posted (two days ago) seems to be missing from the forum. The reply to that had suggested flashing the preloader and also trying firmware/upgrade.

These two suggestions don't work since the phone is disconnecting the port before SP Flash can download anything. The port is only available to the computer for a brief moment.

To eliminate Windows issues, I tried also on a different computer having Windows XP. Same results. I think the only solution is to find a way to stop the phone from disconnecting the port so quickly. Is there a method for overriding this behavior?

Without that it looks like it's impossible to flash anything.
(08-15-2014, 10:31 AM)TheKalenGi Wrote: The most recent feedback I posted (two days ago) seems to be missing from the forum. The reply to that had suggested flashing the preloader and also trying firmware/upgrade.

These two suggestions don't work since the phone is disconnecting the port before SP Flash can download anything. The port is only available to the computer for a brief moment.

To eliminate Windows issues, I tried also on a different computer having Windows XP. Same results. I think the only solution is to find a way to stop the phone from disconnecting the port so quickly. Is there a method for overriding this behavior?

have you tried flashing without battery in?
(08-15-2014, 12:10 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-15-2014, 10:31 AM)TheKalenGi Wrote: The most recent feedback I posted (two days ago) seems to be missing from the forum. The reply to that had suggested flashing the preloader and also trying firmware/upgrade.

have you tried flashing without battery in?

Windows doesn't detect the phone when the battery is not in. Or is there a technique for getting it to work?
Usually, this error is a port / USB cord issue. I'll need to refer you to our IMS platform on this for live assistance. Contact us via BBM or whatsapp (see IDs below)
(08-16-2014, 10:08 PM)hovatek Wrote: Usually, this error is a port / USB cord issue. I'll need to refer you to our IMS platform on this for live assistance. Contact us via BBM or whatsapp (see IDs below)

Thanks for all the assistance. I finally opted to take it to CarlCare (Tecno service) who somehow managed to flash it. Now I've rooted it and installed my usual apps.
Hello, I currently have the same problem you can help me
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2014, 03:25 PM by hovatek. )
(08-25-2014, 12:17 PM)aomine Wrote: Hello, I currently have the same problem you can help me

What's the issue you're having?
ok, thanks
(08-25-2014, 01:18 PM)aomine Wrote: ok, thanks

what exactly is your device's issue and what does sp flash tool show when you try flashing?