Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

[Tutorial] List of SP Flash Tool errors, their meanings and how to resolve them

when am trying to flash through sp flash tools, after connecting my phone an error message prompt up says 'pmt changed for the rom: it must be downloaded'... Pls how can i fix it

pls sir i encounter this error after connecting my phone via usb... 'PTM change for the ROM; it must b downloaded'... Pls how can i fix this
pls sir, after i encounter an error 'pmt changed, it must be download'. Then i try to format it before download, after successful formatting, i proceed to download, and the download is progressing but when the download flash reach 100%, it bring an error message again 'BROM ERROR: S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_DA_RETURN_INVALID TYPE (6104), MSP ERROE CODE; 0x00.' pls sir how can fix this because my phone is not powering again after the formatting take place
(10-21-2015, 10:47 PM)ridohbest Wrote: when am trying to flash through sp flash tools, after connecting my phone an error message prompt up says  'pmt changed for the rom: it must be downloaded'... Pls how can i fix it

Format then download
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(10-22-2015, 08:35 AM)ridohbest Wrote: pls sir, after i encounter an error 'pmt changed, it must be download'. Then i try to format it before download, after successful formatting, i proceed to download, and the download is progressing but when the download flash reach 100%, it bring an error message again 'BROM ERROR: S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_DA_RETURN_INVALID TYPE (6104), MSP ERROE CODE; 0x00.' pls sir how can fix this because my phone is not powering again after the formatting take place

Are you using the ROM for your exact model?  If yes then untick all boxes under Da Dll all in options > option > download
where will i locate the 'Da Dll'
(10-22-2015, 03:41 PM)ridohbest Wrote: where will i locate the 'Da Dll'

options > option > download
I start download and nothing happend
[Image: fdgh_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]

In the log:
BROM_DLL[8812][3680]: ComPortEnumerateByArg: NOT FOUND!! (FlashToolLib/host/windows/com_enum.cpp:509)
[Image: ffff_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png]
Help pls and sorry for my english  Angel Blush
(10-28-2015, 02:59 PM)vbence01 Wrote: I start download and nothing happend

In the log:
BROM_DLL[8812][3680]: ComPortEnumerateByArg: NOT FOUND!! (FlashToolLib/host/windows/com_enum.cpp:509)

That's probably because you didn't install vcom drivers @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
(10-28-2015, 06:15 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 02:59 PM)vbence01 Wrote: I start download and nothing happend

In the log:

That's probably because you didn't install vcom drivers @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html
Thank you so much  Heart Heart